Simple Question, I think: MyRewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Greetings!

As I newbie to ecigs I am still looking for my goto supplier. Your site was recco'd to me because of boge cartos.

While looking at your site I see a link that says "LiteCigUSA MyRewards". I was wondering do you have some sort of a reward program going for repeat customers. I clicked on it and it took me to a registration page. I was wondering what MyRewards was, if anything. (I also searched the site help and didn't see any info their either.)

Don't get me wrong, your prices are great and yoru reviews are a+ too. I was just seeking clarification on what looks like a reward program of some sort.

Thanks!

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Hey, it took you a whole 3 minutes to answer that, can you be a little faster next time. ;) But seriously, WOW! Now that is what I call customer service.

Also, thanks for the answer. Low prices and a reward program and free shipping. (And with the order I want to make you beat my current supplier by $4)

I am still trying to decide between Boge and SLB. I will probably just end up buying a pack of each and do my own test. The Boge look really simple to get into, are the SLB the same way?

Again, thank you for such an incredibly fast reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread