The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Simple Question, I think: MyRewards

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by Ru42, Aug 26, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ru42

Ru42 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    Greetings!

As I newbie to ecigs I am still looking for my goto supplier. Your site was recco'd to me because of boge cartos.

While looking at your site I see a link that says "LiteCigUSA MyRewards". I was wondering do you have some sort of a reward program going for repeat customers. I clicked on it and it took me to a registration page. I was wondering what MyRewards was, if anything. (I also searched the site help and didn't see any info their either.)

Don't get me wrong, your prices are great and yoru reviews are a+ too. I was just seeking clarification on what looks like a reward program of some sort.

Thanks!

2. shawnp1

shawnp1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

for every 35 dollars you spend while logged into your account you will earn 1 dollar worth of rewards points.

3. Ru42

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    Hey, it took you a whole 3 minutes to answer that, can you be a little faster next time. ;) But seriously, WOW! Now that is what I call customer service.

Also, thanks for the answer. Low prices and a reward program and free shipping. (And with the order I want to make you beat my current supplier by $4)

I am still trying to decide between Boge and SLB. I will probably just end up buying a pack of each and do my own test. The Boge look really simple to get into, are the SLB the same way?

Again, thank you for such an incredibly fast reply.

4. PuffinStuff

PuffinStuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2009
    Washington State
    RU42, I personally like the Boge cartos better. The SLB have a different type of filler and dont seem to hold as much juice. IMO the Boge cartos perform better too.

5. Ru42

Aug 6, 2010
    Southern Calif
    Thanks Puffinstuff (I love that name)

That is what I have read on the Boge. In this section of the forum a couple commented on a funny taste from the Boge - have you ever encountered it?

6. shawnp1

you do need to have a registered account to able to use and collect reward points. thats why it asked you to register.

7. shaun11

shaun11 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    Columbia, Tn
    Quick question about this too since I don't want to start a new thread. If I order $15 dollars worth of things and then use myrewards to drop it below 15 do I pay shipping?

8. shawnp1

hmm good question, my guess is you would as it would drop the total to lower then the shipping threshold.

9. svtboosted

svtboosted Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    That is likely the case, based on the back-end shipping setup. Easy solution: throw another atomizer, pack of cartomizers, liquid or whatever to bump the price back up above $15. Can never have too much. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.