Have eGo-T - looking for recommendations for upgrade(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmc

Oct 24, 2010
West Monroe, LA
I do not keep up with the changes and advances in eCig tech very much. I have been using the eGo-T's with three non twist batteries for the last year. I used plain old eGos for year and a half before that. My question is simple: What do you recommend as an upgrade? Currently I keep two egos with me at all times with a spare battery. I alternate two atomizers daily - I clean todays atomizers at night and let them dry the following day, after a short burn that is.

My biggest gripes are: I have to refill too often. I do not carry extra tanks with me (one emergency tank, in case one flat out falls to pieces). I use silicone tank caps(?) that seem to last a reasonable amount of time, but still get leaks. Last, I always get an OK amt of vapor, but never a really satisfying amt. From what I've seen in several videos, I'm definitely not getting what I seems to be possible out of an eGo system. Should I get a variable battery?

I've seen so many different clearomizers/tanks/other stuff that I have no idea where to start. I'm interested in filling at most twice a day (on two egos, so four fills per day) Preferably one fill each per day. I like the idea of being able to have many atomizers and swapping them out more often, like the eGo C.

I'd love a balance between reliability and as much vapor as possible with an eGo system. Also, let me know where to find your recommendations. So many vendors have their own version or label on what (seems to be) essentially the same thing with minute differences. A huge stumbling block for me seems to be figuring out what will/wont work together. So if you can tell me a clearomizer set up to try, please let me know everything I need (or any other set up you suggest).

Hope I'm not asking too much - I just need suggestions from those of you who have already tried a few things and have experience with different setups.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
I would consider trying the evod clearomizer to start. Get one with 1.8 ohm head and you can use it on you're current battery. That's an easy cheap upgrade. I assume the t battery is 3.4 volt ( like my ego c battery), the 1.8 is a nice match. Replacement heads are cheap also.

I have vv batteries as well but honestly I use my 650 ma ego battery's the most. The twist batts are huge and I like the small form factor of the ego/evod

Sent from my Nexus 7

Last edited:

johnmc

Oct 24, 2010
West Monroe, LA
Well, I jumped the gun and order before I had any replies. Trigger finger I suppose. I have a Boge F16 cartomizer tank and a Kanger 'glassomiser' Pro Tank on the way, along with one eGo C twist battery just to test it out.

I guess it's strange to have vaped for as long as I have without ever once trying even a cartomizer. I vaped for over a year using the same cartridges that came with my eGo. Also, I used the same three atomizers for that whole time as well. I think I'm long overdue for some experimenting!

sonnguyen10123

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2013
Orange, CA
Well, I jumped the gun and order before I had any replies. Trigger finger I suppose. I have a Boge F16 cartomizer tank and a Kanger 'glassomiser' Pro Tank on the way, along with one eGo C twist battery just to test it out.

I guess it's strange to have vaped for as long as I have without ever once trying even a cartomizer. I vaped for over a year using the same cartridges that came with my eGo. Also, I used the same three atomizers for that whole time as well. I think I'm long overdue for some experimenting!

Kanger pro is a great tank. You'll get good vapor production and great flavor off it it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread