Have you seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonmo1

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
Bryan, TX
hmmm, that's actually kind of interesting.
And I'll bet that is what gets approved by FDA...

But, playing the devils advocate..
If that does what it says it does, isn't it safer than a cigarette? Probably not as clean as an Ecig, but certainly better than a smoking a real cigarette.

I don't have all the science, but isn't most (if not all) of the really bad stuff in cigarettes created by the buring? The really bad chemicals are not actually in the tobacco, but they are created by burning the chemicals that are actually in the tobacco.
If this device does what it says it does, and not actually burning the tobacco, it should definately be less toxic than burning a cigarette....right?

JustKryssi

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
Dirty Jerz
This is what got me. From the "How To Use" paragraph:

"Either twist the mouthpiece tube into the end of your favorite cigarette to fill it with tobacco, OR put some loose tobacco in the end of the mouthpiece tube, then place the mouthpiece tube into the heating block, press the power button, and in about 60 seconds you can start enjoying the flavors and active ingredients you are accustomed to, all WITHOUT any of the usual bitter tasting and harsh smoke that comes with normal smoking."

Yum. Nicotine Plus. Thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited:

Automaton

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
US
Yeah it would be a bit better than smoking em sorta like the eclipse cigarettes it heats the tobacco

This right here. What advantage does this have over the Eclipse?

They want 350 bucks for it, AND for you to continue buying cigarettes. Why not just get the Eclipse? It does the same thing, and you only have to buy one product as opposed to two (once of which is insanely over-priced).

I don't understand the point of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread