The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Having issue with ipv4 please help

Discussion in 'Sub-Ohm' started by Acaciastrain, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Acaciastrain

Acaciastrain Full Member

Jun 21, 2014
    United States
    Hey was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with their ipv4. So today it started firing for a second or two then cutting out keeps doing it. Bats are about 3/4 full so it's not that (vaping .2 at 83 watts.) Usually it starts cutting out around half life of the battaries. It still works if i press and let up and press and let up but no consistant fire. I'm getting no error screens this mod is about 6 months old or whenever they first came out. Any help would be appreciated thx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

2. FlexibleAsARock

FlexibleAsARock Full Member

Oct 15, 2014
    Lexington, KY
    You don't say what batteries your using but mostly likely they can't put out the amperage they're being asked for

3. Nuchuga

Nuchuga Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 30, 2013
    Orange County, CA
    As the poster said above, what batts are you using? Also, IPV4's are very persnickity and people used to bring them back for returns to my shop all the time!

4. Stanley Churchill

Stanley Churchill Full Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Starkville, MS, USA
    Kinda late but.............the fire button is kinda delicate and very susceptible to contamination.......especially from ejuice. And if you got ejuice(or something similar) into the button/switch this is exactly the kinda problem you would have. I fixed two of these with the same problem. The fix is not simple or easy, and requires spray contact cleaner and "canned" air. Give me a shout if you need more info on how to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.