Help with Phoenix V2 RA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kweni16

Sep 6, 2012
Philippines
Hi guys!

I need help with my Phoenix V2 RA. I could not make it work on my PV(Indulgence V4...it's just like an eGo using 18650 batts). No matter how I rebuild it, I just get blinking lights whenever I press the firing button which means my unit could not fire my Phoenix for some reason.

It used to work for almost a month then it started acting up. I used other attys on my unit and they worked just fine. But my RA is being a pain in the ..... Does anyone know what to do about this and could help me out please? Thank you so much!

kweni16

Sep 6, 2012
Philippines
Unsure, I have the XXL, but on mine the centre contact just won't touch the pin unless I screw it in far too tightly for comfort (bit annoying that I can't adjust this). Do you have a multimeter to test if you're getting any current through coil at all?
Wow haven't been on for a while. Yeah I have a multitester it's actually at 2.0 but still won't work on my Indy V4 but it works on other units.

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
On the original the center terminal is floating, it will move in either direction. Yours has probably just been pushed up, a common problem BTW. It can be pushed back down to where you want it.

Take a peek.

Parts.jpg

Look at 5 and 9. If the positive terminal plate (9) has moved up you can tell by looking at the positive contact post (5) which will now be taller than the neg.

Take a peek inside the atty, the plate is rather large, you just need to get something in there, and while holding the body, push it back down.

I'm assuming the V2 is the same.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
If your pv is blinking just pull the center pin up on your battery, this happens to my KGO a lot. Now, Ive been seeing the Phoenix V2 now a couple times, is this a larger Phoenix compared to the original? Ive been waiting for the Phoenix XL for a while, Ive only seen it for sale on some Australian sites for about 45 plus almost the same on the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread