Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
burkesville, kentucky

jimmyh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
Niagara Falls NY
I was looking for more not because of the FDA but for my diy juices. I am almost out. I am down to only 2mg of nic. and as soon as I get my pg and vg I'll be at 0 nic. Only if my devices vanish once the FDA makes known what they are going to do. Then I will worry, but for now, looking to do my diy juice. Thanks for the sites.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Just for the heck of it I checked the CVS Pharmacy web site. The Glycerin USP is out of stock there. I usually buy my VG from the local CVS store and don't bother with online.

CVS Glycerin USP (VG) comes in sealed 6 oz bottles (177 ml). Online price is $5.49 per bottle but last month I bought quite a few at the store a mile away at $10.00 for two bottles. This is great VG with a lot number and expiration date somewhere in the year 2017. Once a USP certified, sealed container is opened it is exposed to moisture from the atmosphere and the USP grade is compromised. Once a USP sealed bottle is opened the expiration date will no longer be sometime in 2017 but somewhere 12-18 months from now. That's another reason why I like VG in 6 oz, expiration dated bottles.

Last edited:

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
Hi jimmyh,
Try Amazon.com
I bought Frogys at 99.7 and 99.9 pure, and was happy with it.

I have FroggysFog VG and Essential Depot's too, I like them both a lot. Froggy's is more expensive than Essential Depot's, I've heard they get it from P&G, which is very good VG and might be why it's more expensive .. or maybe they just like to charge more LOL, not sure which answer is correct :)

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
Yzer,

I am just wondering the general location (aisle/department) the cvs vg is located in. I've looked and cant find it. I'd rather not talk to the pharmacy if i can help it, they're always super busy at my local store.
Usually skin care or sometimes cosmetics. Ask the pharmacist if not there. It's in little clear plastic bottle with a CVS blue label.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
I have FroggysFog VG and Essential Depot's too, I like them both a lot. Froggy's is more expensive than Essential Depot's, I've heard they get it from P&G, which is very good VG and might be why it's more expensive .. or maybe they just like to charge more LOL, not sure which answer is correct :)

HI stashbldr,
You always make me happy :laugh: Thanks
I used up the Frogys already and am on Essential Depot as we speak. I can't tell any difference? I have always bought the PG and VG when I order something at Amazon. I wish you were having better luck with the clearomizers. I have been lucky so far and enjoy the differences between the many that Im rotateing between.

stashbldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Florida
HI stashbldr,
You always make me happy :laugh: Thanks
I used up the Frogys already and am on Essential Depot as we speak. I can't tell any difference? I have always bought the PG and VG when I order something at Amazon. I wish you were having better luck with the clearomizers. I have been lucky so far and enjoy the differences between the many that Im rotateing between.

I can barely tell the difference between them either LOL, I even put some of each one on my finger and LICKED it .. they tasted almost the same except the Froggy's was a tiny bit sweeter.

I am using the Kanger T3's and I like them a lot, although I wasnt crazy about them at first, once I stuck with it for more than 10 mins I fell in love. In fact I like them so much I'm even getting ready to start rebuilding them myself .. woohoo .. just waiting for my wicking to arrive :)

DJ RyckRak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2013
Somewhere in New England
My local Wallys only seems to get them (VG) in a few at a time...I bought the last three and they have been out for two weeks now.
Looked for VG at Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS in a thirty mile radius...none. (????)
So there might be something going on....
But the nice CVS pharmacist lady gave me 4 Syringes free when I told her what I wanted the VG for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread