Hcigar Aurora 80w squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
I’ve read most of this thread just now, took awhile to get to the point where you actually had the mod, lol, I’ve got a question for you Aurora users. I just got into squonking with a Pico Squeeze 2 and I’m loving it. I’ve been buying up rda’s left and right and I need another mod to screw them into. Should I get the hcigar Aurora for my next squonker or just get another Squeeze? I like the looks of the hcigar I’m just wondering how you folks are liking it after using it. Especially you folks that got both the Squeeze and the Aurora, which you like better? Anyway just looking for some opinions from my fellow squonkers. I appreciate any guidance you can provide.
Honestly, I’d stay away from the Aurora. I highly recommend the Hcigar VT Inbox unless battery capacity is an issue. $63.89 @ Fasttech w/ coupon code “MAP”.

$99.00 (Free Shipping) Authentic HCigar VT Inbox V3 75W TC VW APV Box Mod (VT Inbox V3 75W VW/TC Mod, Silver Dark Brown) at m.FastTech.com

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I’ve read most of this thread just now, took awhile to get to the point where you actually had the mod, lol, I’ve got a question for you Aurora users. I just got into squonking with a Pico Squeeze 2 and I’m loving it. I’ve been buying up rda’s left and right and I need another mod to screw them into. Should I get the Hcigar Aurora for my next squonker or just get another Squeeze? I like the looks of the Hcigar I’m just wondering how you folks are liking it after using it. Especially you folks that got both the Squeeze and the Aurora, which you like better? Anyway just looking for some opinions from my fellow squonkers. I appreciate any guidance you can provide.

If you are in the market for Another Squonker, I would Also look at the RSQ 80w.

$74.90 Authentic Hotcig RSQ 80W TC VW APV Squonk Box Mod - 200-600'F / 1-80W / zinc alloy / 1*18650 / built-in 8ml squonk bottle at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

It is an 18650 Mod. About $59 after using the MAP Code. It is also about the Smallest VW Squonker I know of. And I have been Exceptionally Happy with the 3 I have.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I think I want a 21700 single battery squonker. I don’t vape at high wattage but in the 40-60 range so with a 21700 I can get a full day. The dual battery ones seem to be bigger then I want but I’m not sure. I guess I could keep a dual as an at home squonk. So many choices, but I kinda enjoy all the research. Something will happen to let me know the right one to get. Like a sale on one that’s a price I can’t pass up. Or a limited edition that just looks so good I’ve gotta have it. The rage squonk is on that could get me into a dual cell squonk. I like the blackwash color which would match some of my pocket knives. Hard to pass a matchy-matchy situation. Thanks for the opinions so far, much appreciated

VapeFreak

Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Vape mail today! Good stuff so far
15316192844634233542754332855986.jpg

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Finally got my Aurora today.I've only used it a few minutes so far,but i really like this mod.It feels a bit big because i've been using a tiny Rsq for several months now,but overall i am very impressed.I've had my inbox a few years now,and hopefully this Aurora will last just as long.Really like that it uses a 21700 since i have several of them and only had 1 other mod that uses them.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Finally got my Aurora today.I've only used it a few minutes so far,but i really like this mod.It feels a bit big because i've been using a tiny Rsq for several months now,but overall i am very impressed.I've had my inbox a few years now,and hopefully this Aurora will last just as long.Really like that it uses a 21700 since i have several of them and only had 1 other mod that uses them.
Glad you like your new mod. It does have the inbox feel in hand,just a little taller.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I just looked at might chipset I have the advanced XT235 W wildwolf chip.
Yours has the XT80C Towis chipset. They apparently sent out two different chipset designs?

EDIT: I have the Warwolf chipset not wildwolf chipset,sorry eye sight with the small letters kinda suck.

Last edited:

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I have a hcigar aurora and everything locks with 5 clicks but i dont know how to check what chip or version I have.

Scroll down the menu to that dot at bottom click it then click the first line that pops up on next screen. It will say either Warwolf or Towis chisrt with HW and SW versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread