Hcigar Aurora 80w squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Got my shipping notice also, now the stalking of the mailman can begin!
I'm glad the mail lady got away from me today. Was 'missing' one package. Got back to the house and realized it was sent UPS. Would have made a fool of myself, lol.

I've had some bad experiences with USPS, but I don't hesitate to complain. Packages going to a neighbor's house (same street number), miles away. Signature required notices left without even coming to the door, etc. I think they finally realize I'm ALWAYS home. They probably cringe when they see me on caller ID. Don't mess with my vape gear.

I've got another FT package that I'm starting to wonder about, but it hasn't made it to customs yet. Maybe the slow boat sank.

In all honesty though, I'm surprised as much mail makes it through as it does without getting lost. I don't envy working for them, FedEx, UPS, etc.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I'm glad the mail lady got away from me today. Was 'missing' one package. Got back to the house and realized it was sent UPS. Would have made a fool of myself, lol.

I've had some bad experiences with USPS, but I don't hesitate to complain. Packages going to a neighbor's house (same street number), miles away. Signature required notices left without even coming to the door, etc. I think they finally realize I'm ALWAYS home. They probably cringe when they see me on caller ID. Don't mess with my vape gear.

I've got another FT package that I'm starting to wonder about, but it hasn't made it to customs yet. Maybe the slow boat sank.

In all honesty though, I'm surprised as much mail makes it through as it does without getting lost. I don't envy working for them, FedEx, UPS, etc.

Don't feel bad I have the same bad experiences with USPS. They have either lost,or stole two $900.00 cell phones I had being shipped thru them. Also missing vape gear and I really hate that. We have gone thru three different post deliverers in a year . USPS are not what they used to be.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
We have gone thru three different post deliverers in a year . USPS are not what they used to be.
Only 3?Your lucky haha.A year or so ago,they made my neighborhood a training route,so we have a new carrier every couple weeks,and i hate it.We used to have the same guy everyday for years,and he was so consistent you could set a watch by him,my mail was delivered at 9:30 am every day.Now,it might be here at 10 in the morning or it could be 7 in the evening,or it could be delivered somewhere down the street,then the carrier looks at you like your stupid when you tell them they screwed up haha.

• Agree
Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Only 3?Your lucky haha.A year or so ago,they made my neighborhood a training route,so we have a new carrier every couple weeks,and i hate it.We used to have the same guy everyday for years,and he was so consistent you could set a watch by him,my mail was delivered at 9:30 am every day.Now,it might be here at 10 in the morning or it could be 7 in the evening,or it could be delivered somewhere down the street,then the carrier looks at you like your stupid when you tell them they screwed up haha.

Our first delivery person we could set our watch to him too,everyday at 8:15 a.m. now they s,.... Well I won't say that.

Reactions: b.m.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
For anyone who's waiting for a US vendor to get them in stock, MyVaporStore just listed them for $54.99

They have all three colors, black, red, and silver.

My credit card statement just closed and I haven't bought any vape gear yet this billing cycle, so I ordered the silver. Now I'm thinking the red might have looked nice with the red Nudge since it's also aluminum.

MVS now has free shipping for $50 or more. Hopefully it makes it here by Saturday.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Do they actually have them in stock yet? The price page does not say"in stock" as it does with other items?
Not sure what you mean? I just clicked on 'New, Hardware' and it displays.

They don't add new items unless they are in stock. Then when out of stock, the remove the color options usually as they sell out.

I'm not sure, but it allowed me to order it and my card got charged. We'll see if I get a shipping notice later today.

EDIT...

I see what you mean. I think it only says 'In Stock' if there are no color, size options, etc.

If there are options, it displays the available choices instead. Should be good to go.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia

They don't add new items unless they are in stock. Then when out of stock, the remove the color options usually as they sell out.

I'm not sure, but it allowed me to order it and my card got charged. We'll see if I get a shipping notice later today.

EDIT...

I see what you mean. I think it only says 'In Stock' if there are no color, size options, etc.

If there are options, it displays the available choices instead. Should be good to go.

I just ordered a red one and, based on lots of past orders with MVS, they don't allow the order to go through unless they have it in stock and ready to ship. In any case, we'll both know soon -- they ship quick!

By the way, there's a coupon code for 15 off $100 (15OFF). I added a few more items to the order to bring it up to the $100 mark -- can't resist a good coupon, especially for sites like MVS that don't offer them routinely.

Reactions: score69

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach

EDIT...

I gotcha now.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I just ordered a red one and, based on lots of past orders with MVS, they don't allow the order to go through unless they have it in stock and ready to ship. In any case, we'll both know soon -- they ship quick!

By the way, there's a coupon code for 15 off $100 (15OFF). I added a few more items to the order to bring it up to the $100 mark -- can't resist a good coupon, especially for sites like MVS that don't offer them routinely.

Yea,I love those e-coupons MVS sends out . I know it's not a real bargain but every little bit helps.

Reactions: hazozita

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Yea,I love those e-coupons MVS sends out . I know it's not a real bargain but every little bit helps.
God, my problem is I add 'this and that' to be able to use a coupon, and end up with stuff that sits in the vape closet for years. Same thing with free shipping. MVS used to require $75 for that and at least they dropped it to $50 now.

Now you guys are making me feel guilty I didn't spend $100, lol. Stop it.

Reactions: Brotherblues

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
God, my problem is I add 'this and that' to be able to use a coupon, and end up with stuff that sits in the vape closet for years. Same thing with free shipping. MVS used to require $75 for that and at least they dropped it to $50 now.

Now you guys are making me feel guilty I didn't spend $100, lol. Stop it.

Don't feel bad, my last order from them was my RSQ (the biggest item of the purchase) I did the same. Kept adding ,drip tips,wire shots,etc.. and wound up spending more than my wife liked.lol

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Just got a shipping notification from MVS. They must have been a little behind, or I ordered too late on Weds.

If the free shipping is still priority mail, hopefully I'll see mine on Sat. Going to build the Hotcig Castle for the Aurora and have it ready.

Got mine as well. Although the tracking number does not show it being accepted by USPS as of yet, it does say it is a Priority Mail package, so it seems MVS is still using Priority Mail for their free shipping. If it actually gets into the hands of USPS today, a Sat delivery should be possible. If not, Monday.

Reactions: score69

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
This post has nothing to do with this thread. I was sitting around today wondering what I was going to top it with(had the DR just looking for something else). I came across my RSST,nostalgia hit. I quickly rolled a mesh wick and topped it on my launcher mech. Sweet bliss.

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Got mine as well. Although the tracking number does not show it being accepted by USPS as of yet, it does say it is a Priority Mail package, so it seems MVS is still using Priority Mail for their free shipping. If it actually gets into the hands of USPS today, a Sat delivery should be possible. If not, Monday.
Yeah, mine still shows as 'pre-shipment' as well. Even if it goes out tonight, I won't see it by Sat. So I guess Monday now.

My one from FT shill shows as in 'pre-shipment' as well, doesn't even look like it's left China yet unless they forgot to scan it when they put it on the boat.

VaporDNA also has all three colors like now for $54.99 as well.

Reactions: hazozita

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
Mine arrived at the USPS facility in Queens NY distribution center.
Did you order from a US vendor, FT, etc?

My last two orders with FT haven't seemed to budge. One hit the slow boat 21 days ago and hasn't registered in customs yet. Not sure if this is normal, usually I average 12-14 days.

The other is my Aurora from FT, still showing as pre-shipment even though it went out the same day as everyone else.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Did you order from a US vendor, FT, etc?

My last two orders with FT haven't seemed to budge. One hit the slow boat 21 days ago and hasn't registered in customs yet. Not sure if this is normal, usually I average 12-14 days.

The other is my Aurora from FT, still showing as pre-shipment even though it went out the same day as everyone else.
I ordered mine from Fasttech. I usually receive my orders from them from 9 days to a month. Mostly 10 to 13 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread