Hcigar Aurora 80w squonker

Status
Not open for further replies.
DJLsb has his review up for it:

That battery rattle will annoy me, and I've been spoiled by how well the doors fit on the Pulse 80w.

Looking forward to this though, chip seems like it's a solid platform.

Rattle is no big deal to me since it can't be that hard to fix.

The little imperfections on the doors... I'm going to bust up those doors anyway to make them better looking. Not sure how, but yeah, they'll look different when I'm done with them.

The one thing that REALLY bothers me about it is losing 2mls capacity just to accommodate a bulky and completely unnecessary mechanism to switch between battery types.

Reactions: t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I like the battery adpter as part of the mod. Filling up,or just topping off the bottle is no big deal regardless of the bottle size. I like the fact the mod is shaped and resembles the inbox. I think hcigar did a good job on this device. All that battery rattle djlsb has could just be a QC problem with the device he received. I do not purchase my mods to carry them around as a rattle anyway,I use them to vape.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I think it's funny how we all turn into little kids at times like this. I'll probably be refreshing my order page all day to see when I get a tracking number.

But yeah, the real wait will be on the slow boat, just knowing it's on it's way, lol.

We feel more like a kid when a device we highly anticipated for. The wait,..stalking the mailman,to open package.

• Agree
Reactions: score69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread