Not open for further replies.

Monotremata

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fontana, CA
monotremata.bandcamp.com
It showed up this afternoon, only took one day to get here from Vapor Range! So far Im loving this thing just as much as I loved the VT75. The battery cap is MUCH better on this than the 75, and I love that its now all stainless steel, I could feel the one on the 75 wearing down since it was part of the zinc body. Its even smaller than the 75 and feels great to hold. Didnt really notice anything out of the ordinary using it without the internal resistance set, but I went ahead and put in DJLSB Vapes 0.0183 from his review just to try it. Doesn't really feel any different, but it'll work until I can get a piece of copper and test it myself. Started to do the case test, but then realized I was gonna have to sit there for 30 minutes so we'll do that another day. Loving the screen, had it setup for my 20W kanthal settings about 2 minutes out of the box with no instructions. Had to go Fallout on the theme and install the vape Boy 3000 theme hehe. So far another win from hcigar, and I can still remember like 3-4 years ago when they were known as a really bad clone maker I would've never looked at heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread