Status
Not open for further replies.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
MR. BILL OF DARK CITY VAPOR IS HAVING HIS juice ROOM RENOVATED AT THE MOMENT SO THE CONTEST WILL BE ON HOLD TIL MONDAY JUNE 17TH. HE IS SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE TO EVERYONE.but in the meantime you can all come around and chat about anything you choose to~~~~

Congrats Mr Bill!
That is going to be so nice when finished :)

JuCoJi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2012
California, United States
hi everyone!!
THIS WEEKS WINNER IS JuCoJi #2451!!!!! congrats!!!!!!
please contact bill at sales@darkcityvapor.com with your info.
30 ml bottle of juice of your choice!

be sure to put in your ecf name. ty!
:rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

MR. BILL OF DARK CITY VAPOR IS HAVING HIS JUICE ROOM RENOVATED AT THE MOMENT SO THE CONTEST WILL BE ON HOLD TIL MONDAY JUNE 17TH. HE IS SORRY FOR THE INCONVIENCE TO EVERYONE.but in the meantime you can all come around and chat about anything you choose to~~~~

SWEEEEEET! Thank you verry much for the contest :D:D:D

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
FROM MR.BILL TODAY:
Dark City Vapor store renovations update !

I wanted to give everyone a little update with our situation, We are fixing to finish up our store renovations the workers will be in here starting Thursday 6/13/13. Instead of us getting behind anymore I have decided to shut the site down during this time, the site will be back up and running on 06/17/13, Any orders that are currently in processing will be completed and shipped before the site is reopened. We also want to apologize for the long delays in shipping this is something that wasnt expected and I dont like being this far behind on orders and we have took steps to prevent this in the future. We thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and once the site reopens we hope that you continue to order from DCV !

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dark-city-vapor-store-renovations-update.html

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
FROM MR.BILL TODAY:
Dark City Vapor store renovations update !

I wanted to give everyone a little update with our situation, We are fixing to finish up our store renovations the workers will be in here starting Thursday 6/13/13. Instead of us getting behind anymore I have decided to shut the site down during this time, the site will be back up and running on 06/17/13, Any orders that are currently in processing will be completed and shipped before the site is reopened. We also want to apologize for the long delays in shipping this is something that wasnt expected and I dont like being this far behind on orders and we have took steps to prevent this in the future. We thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and once the site reopens we hope that you continue to order from DCV !

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dark-city-vapor-store-renovations-update.html

Bringing it Forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread