Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Just got this in a PM...

There's a vape Meet in New Orleans, LA on the 20th.
Here's a link to the FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/events/158834774298282/

Vapor Gras #1

That's a Thursday, starting at 7:00PM

VaporGras1_zps9be06a0b.jpg

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
FROM MR.BILL TODAY:
Dark City Vapor store renovations update !

I wanted to give everyone a little update with our situation, We are fixing to finish up our store renovations the workers will be in here starting Thursday 6/13/13. Instead of us getting behind anymore I have decided to shut the site down during this time, the site will be back up and running on 06/17/13, Any orders that are currently in processing will be completed and shipped before the site is reopened. We also want to apologize for the long delays in shipping this is something that wasnt expected and I dont like being this far behind on orders and we have took steps to prevent this in the future. We thank each and everyone of you for your continued support and once the site reopens we hope that you continue to order from DCV !

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dark-city-vapor-store-renovations-update.html

Bringing it Forward again.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
got a message from BILL today they just got done with the dry wall so hes cleanings things up so it will be a couple more days~~~~ He is sorry for the delay. I will keep u all posted as to win the contest restarts. ty all~~~~
Hi Redd,

Today is the 17th. May we start playing again now?

The DCV Website is still Down. :(

Cnew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2012
CA
got a message from BILL today they just got done with the dry wall so hes cleanings things up so it will be a couple more days~~~~ He is sorry for the delay. I will keep u all posted as to win the contest restarts. ty all~~~~

thanks for keeping us all posted, redd! please tell bill not to worry about the contest thread. this is for fun, right?

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
Thx for the update Redd .
What a headache for Bill with the remodel. But I know the end result will be worth it .

somejerk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Utah

I'm sure he's suffering far more for the delay than I am!! I'm definitely with Cnew, dolphin, and cocoa. hope you all are having a great day :)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
last i talked to MR.BILL HE sAID THIS" AS SOON as I get caught up....which shouldnt take but couple days then im gonna reopen the site and can restart the contest and I should be able to pick winner for tshirt contest too. hope everyone understands and that i thank them all for their patience."

Thanks for the Update, Redd. I wish DCV all the best, and I agree with the others. I hope everything works out as well for Bill as he hopes, if not better.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
last i talked to MR.BILL HE sAID THIS" AS SOON as I get caught up....which shouldnt take but couple days then im gonna reopen the site and can restart the contest and I should be able to pick winner for tshirt contest too. hope everyone understands and that i thank them all for their patience."

Well tell him not to hurry, and hope there is not too many hitches. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread