• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Headin' to Myrtle Beach...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
I will be in Myrtle Beach on family vacation September 8th-12th (I love MB after Labor DAY!). Any chances of meeting up with some of ya'll while I am down there? The weekend is the 11th and 12th. I know there are a few low-country vapors on the forum!

DH said I could bail on the family for a couple of hours if there was a get-together near-by since I've missed the last 2 and have really wanted to go...

I wouldn't be able to organize it ( I don't know enough about the local establishments) and maybe calling it a meet is too formal but I'd love to visit and enjoy some vaping and beverages with some friends who "get it"!

Just putting it out there... I won't be able to reply back until next week as I am lucky enough to be heading to Hilton Head for mini-vacation (work related for DH) and may not have easy access to ECF for the next several days.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
i was thiking about it... My friend owns a bar in downtown Myrtle Beach, it's named "For what it's worth, an old school kinda pub"

I can talk to him and see if we can get the entire upstairs, if not he'll likely have live music that weekend. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can set something up, i think it's a pretty good location. Not too big, but comfy. GREAT DRINK PRICES, and right next to a 24hr restaurant.

I'll let you guys know more as soon as i can talk to him.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
BTW, if those particular dates don't work for the majority who are interested, I can be flexible with another date. My work schedule doesn't come out for another 2 weeks and I would be able to commit to another day later than that...

I always have to plan well ahead because I work weekends.

And it would really stink to have to come back to the beach a second time....NOT! :)

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
i was thiking about it... My friend owns a bar in downtown Myrtle Beach, it's named "For what it's worth, an old school kinda pub"

I can talk to him and see if we can get the entire upstairs, if not he'll likely have live music that weekend. I'll give him a call tomorrow and see if i can set something up, i think it's a pretty good location. Not too big, but comfy. GREAT DRINK PRICES, and right next to a 24hr restaurant.

I'll let you guys know more as soon as i can talk to him.

That all sounds good. If you need help let me know. When you get everything set, let me know and i'll put it on the website. If you could get the names and phone numbers of some nearby "inexpensive" hotels, that would be great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread