• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Myrtle Beach Meet Planning & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plantgirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
NC
I cant wait! Ive decides to get a hotel room for saturday night and spend the weekend. Will Ivape and any other vendors who may be attending bring some juice and stuff for sale? I hope so as Ive been looking to try some of their juices. Ive heard the Sweet Caroline is excellent! Bring some!! Dr Vapor, Im sorry you arent able to attend. I was really looking forward to meeting you as you did the videos i watched when I researched the ecig. Oh well..maybe next time.

Last edited:

kaderick

ECF Veteran
I'm so glad u r going. Sugi can't make it and I don't want 2 be the only woman!

My wife will be comming with me she isn't a vapper but figures I won't come home till Sun if she doesn't come to keep an I on me lol, Or maybe it was the possibilty of me spending more money hhhmmmmmm.. at anyrate you won't be the only woman.

kaderick

ECF Veteran
Ok so it is a little late for this but if anyone has an extra Pass through I would like to try one, and the wife said no more money for now lol. Maybe Joe will have some cheep and I can bribe her lol. I will have alittle to trade but am fairly new and don't have much. All you vets please bring all your extra goodies for us noobs to see!

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Kaderick,
I didn't think to bring my PTs -- I have an extra auto that I can mail you next week if no one can hook you up at the meet. Just let me know via PM.

I did bring a lot of stuff,mostly juices and odds and ends; I don't know if I'll bring everything to the meet. DH says it looks like a portable .... lab...

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA

Vapnub

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Charleston SC
Well this thread had been growing and growing. I was wondering did we mention anywhere during the planning of the meeting about what time we plan on gather at the location? If so I have not seen it and It might be worth a quick STICKY to list Location and Time.

Ok soooo call me DUMB... Go ahead :p I found the information on the IVAPE website. DUH

kaderick

ECF Veteran
Ok so I wanted to say it was great to meet every one yesterday! Yes it definatly looked like Pokey had a portable lab with her! I did get the see a few PT and am looking forward to getting one when the wife isn't watching lol. My por wife said to me when we got in the car they probably all think I'm a b*#&#, I laughed and told no just a non vaper. I don't think she will want to come to the next meet up but she has a better understanding now of why we vape and couldn't believe how bad the cigar that was being smoked smelled compaired to the pleasent smells from our table. It was great to meet every one and I will be looking forward to the next one!
Joe, I think we all want updates about Cisco as he tries stuff and we need to get him on here too!

I had a great time except 2 many football watchers made space tight. Wish we had one big table and a little more air conditioning - lol - that cigar smoker was probably the reason they had the door open - lol - cause it wasn't us! Between Pokey & Dr. Vapor it looked like we had a lab set up. I never knew u could buy so many different gadgets. Loved the sit n go. I gotta stop spending so much cause one reason I started this was 2 save $. Joe had some great deals on juice, etc.

Pokeygizmo

Perfectly Imperfect
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
South Carolina
Sorry to have missed you too, Vapnub! We must have just passed but I had guests with me who were antsy to get back to our children. They offered to leave me there (at the meet) and come back to get me ; I had to think hard and long about that offer, believe me! But since they were our guests while we were down here and they generously volunteered their 16yo to babysit my two boys, I felt obligated to do the "proper" thing and had better go "home", too. Sigh....

I had a great time, though, and am very glad everyone else did too! But I'm going solo to the next meet, believe you me!

Doc, I really enjoyed your mod collection, thanks for allowing us to see/use them -- what an honor and a treat!
Kaderick, thanks for lightening up my load a little bit -- the portable lab was getting to be a bit too heavy to tote around, LOL! Hope you find a menthol in the bunch that you like!
Penny, thanks for the ecig holder -- it rocks (and you do, too!)
Joe -- you're just awesome, thanks for hosting us and for all of the wonderful stuff you shared AND for putting it all together!
Plantgirl, thanks for our mini juice swap -- and I really enjoyed visiting with you!
Ken, I am glad that my adapter worked for your PV and hope you are still enjoying the cartos!
Quinta -- I really enjoyed meeting you in real time and hope we get to visit more the next meet!

Thanks to everyone, I really was happy to meet you all! There are a few names I've left out, and I am sorry. The time flew by too quickly for me and my short-term memory isn't the greatest anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread