Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Anyone ever get batteries from heavensgift? I normally get my batteries from the “big 3” US companies but I had a gift card and won some batteries from them as well. So I ordered a mod and some more batteries but was just wondering if anyone has had any counterfeits come from them. I used to get batteries from fasttech in the before time, in the way, way back and they were legit to my knowledge. Just hoping HG is on the up and up. So what say you braintrust of ECF?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Usually that is not a safe bet. Also, they have to come via the Very Slow Boat.
The shipping option I chose was the like 7 day option. Even the lady that @Fredman1 was referring to said it was a very fast option when I asked her. I guess I could ask them but I already know what they will say. I should probably just trust they’re legit, I’ve never gotten a fake claimed to be authentic from them. Thanks for the help so far, I appreciate it.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yeah no use asking them. They probably won't even know that some are fake... maybe @Mooch can chime in here.
Yea hopefully mooch has a definitive answer. I used to get all my batteries from fasttech when I started vaping. The batteries were legit and much cheaper. This was before they put all the regulations in place shipping batteries. The only reason I’m ordering now is I won a gift card and batteries from them and I could use some 21700’s.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
This is going to ship via Singapore post since it is batteries. May see them in 2 months or may get lost
My batteries that I won are being shipped Singapore airmail. And my other batteries and mod are being shipped where they say 7-10 days or something. Only thing is it’s a preorder so who knows when the will be shipping my squeeze 2. Hope it’s by the end of the month.

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I would check Mooch's blog and look for the ones he's tested (that may or may not be rewraps) and select one of THOSE if they have it.

Honestly, I think Heaven's Gifts is one of the better suppliers. I'm not sure I would buy batteries from them.

IDK if you have the electrical equipment for testing batteries to some degree (sorry I'm about as far from an electrician as you can get) but since you can only buy batteries, my understanding is voltmeters or whatever they're called can be picked up pretty inexpensively and whatnot. Someplace like Harbor Freight? You could at least sort of see if they matched up to any degree to Mooch's testing, and if you know/can learn how to use one, I'd imagine they'd be handy to have.

Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
JMO:

If one of the Mega Foreign e-Cigarette Suppliers gets a Knock-Off batch of Batteries from a less than Scrupulous Distributor or Supplier, does it really Hurt them or Tarnish their Name? IMO, Not Really.

I mean, Most People I know almost Expect it to happen. And if/when it does, it Isn't a Big Surprise or Big News.

But say the Same thing Happens to one of the Major US Retailers? That Lights Up this and other e-Cigarette Forums like Time Square on New Years. And all that Stuff about Pay a Few Bucks More but go with a Reputable Battery Seller kinda starts to be Called Into Question.

The Major US Battery Retailers, of course, know this. So I believe that they take Extra Precautions that this Doesn't/Can't happen. Because isn't that why a Lot of people are paying a few dollars More to buy from them?

I'm not putting any type of Knock on HG. They have been around a Long Time. And demonstrated that they are a Good and Honest Seller. I'm just more comfortable buying Batteries from someone who's Main Business is Selling Batteries to the Public.

Because if all you do is Sell Batteries, hopefully you can Employee a Greater amount of people who are Knowledgeable about Batteries, have better In-House QA, and deal/write better Contracts with Battery Distributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread