Heaven Gifts Massive Contest:Win 70w UD Balrog TC Full Kits-Part 2 Officially Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Does Not Count (DNC)

With differing time zones it's brutal to have something that nominally occurs every XX "official" posts, things just get way wonky. It might work better to have an arbitrary time (e.g., 2 am GMT), whatever hour, limit people to a maximum of XX posts in 24 hours, the number of draws in a given day would then be based on how many hundreds of posts accrue during that day.

(This is not a knock on this contest, which is another super generous one, just trying to figure out what might be clearer.)

Also NOT AND ENTRY

I agree 100% about the time zone difference, so I have just been posting my 3 posts once a new winner has been announced and calling it good until the next announcement. That way I don't get all caught up in what round we are on, etc. It's got to be murder on Vera going through all these posts every morning when he clocks in at work! :)

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
well chucks winning post was for round 5 if ya look so who knows?? where did round 6 go??? lol but we r having fun right>
I never was good at counting. For someone who never wins anything, ever, I'm having a blast! Thanks again for the contest. I'm kinda new and starting out so this is truely a gift.
Good luck everyone.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
well chucks winning post was for round 5 if ya look so who knows?? where did round 6 go??? lol but we r having fun right>
SweetHottRedd, Chuck marked his entry "round 5", but in his winner's announcement Evan counted his post as round 6.

I don't know nuthin', but I'm gonna bet Evan counts all of those entries (after the 26 more needed in round 7 after the announcement) as round 8 and then on to round 9 when he gets around to counting entries (regardless of what round the entry posts say regarding the round in the round). We'll see... It'll all come around in a round or so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread