Heaven's Gifts/Ruyan Direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresca

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
I've bought spare parts for my 510 through them and have had no problems. My orders have arrived between 10-14 days after purchase, so it's a bit of a wait. I have ordered some of their juices, but I find them to be rather lackluster... the throat hit is fine, but the flavor seems very weak to me. It's not a bad flavor, just kind of dull.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from this company.

(1) What was your experience was and

(2) Is their cheap juice any good and/or comparable to others?

Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

510's are good there, juices are excellent, and customer service rox. Ship by EMS and you get your stuff in 5-6 days, unless you order right at the beginning of their weekend. I didn't like their 801 atties (high bridge style) but they weren't bad- I just like the be112 better.

Can't go wrong.

Robert

Moved On
Jun 18, 2009
San Diego, CA.
Last edited:

Kelly79

Jul 7, 2009
Alaska
I wanted to know if anyone has ever ordered from this company.

(1) What was your experience was and

(2) Is their cheap juice any good and/or comparable to others?

Heaven-gifts.com Ruyandirect.com Best E-smoking Shop

I haven't tried their juice. I recently placed two orders with them; one batch for my sis (who clued me onto e-cigs) sent to her address, and one for me. They e-mailed me to make sure that her order was properly addressed and not a mistake since it was different from my billing address. So even though we haven't received our products yet, I am happy with the customer service. Though I wish they had tracking buttons like Eastmalls, I can't get the stuff from Ruyan to show in trackers at all.

DaBrat

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Back end of GA
www.myspace.com
I like their juices personally can't speak to the metallic taste, haven't experienced it. Now that being said not sure how well my tastebuds have recovered either. Until they don't taste good I won't stop using it. All my equipment is from there and all are in working order still.. not even a burnt out atty. I did get one DOA and they promptly sent a replacement.

V10Beast

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2009
California
Another vote for ruyandirect. Quick email replies and they send out stuff within a day, sometimes less. I get all my hardware from them (510). Never had a problem with EMS and it got to the west coast in less than a week (incl weekends).

Plus you get discounts if you order from them enough. I currently got 5% discount, since I am a Bronze member. Soon to be Silver = 8% and Gold would be 10% off.

BTW, their hardware is the real deal from Joye. No questioning authenticity like some other places I've ordered from. Their Kent 18mg is great for a sweet-free, throat hittin' tobacco taste. And their stuff is cheap!

Their Camel Liquid is a bit rough, but the throat hit is 12 on a scale of 1-10. Massive. I gotta try their Flue-Cured soon. RY4 is good, but just isnt my cup of tea. A little too cotton-candyish for me, but my buddy loves it. Stay away from ANY MAKER'S French Pipe if you don't like smoking dead roses / poupourri (SP?)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Defdave, I did the same thing. I ordered from ruyan and regretted that I didn't pick faster shipping. I did receive my order in the time they stated, but it was the order for my very first kit and I realized after I ordered it that I was way too anxious to start vaping and ended up ordering a second kit from nhaler. I had the one from nhaler in two days. It all ended up ok. Now I have extra batteries, attys, and an extra charger. I thought it was cool that the kit from nhaler came with two 6ml bottles of liquid and a little carrying case. Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that I opted for the joye510 kits and am really enjoying them.

Praiodan

Feb 6, 2009
    Wanted to throw in my experience for Ruyan Direct. I've placed a few orders with them so far for equipment and my last order was for some coffee juice. Service has been great, they even refunded my shipping cost becuase the day my items were to ship out it was a Chinese holiday.

Easy to use site, secure, great people and awsome price on equipment ( atomizers that seams to last alot longer than my totallywicked atomizers)

Thumbs up for Heaven's Gifts and Ruyan Direct! ;)

Shipping to west coast seems to take a while, about 14 days to get my stuff, but I think we're all used to planning ahead by now, especially with spare parts or anticipating running out of liquid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread