hello-016 and ego with 510 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

syidren

Jul 3, 2010
I currently have a joye 510 with chargers and a couple of pass-throughs.

I am wondering if the hello-016 battery and the EGO battery will work with my atomizers, I have a ton of them and work with my chargers?

I am looking to get more "parts" not another set. Also I need something that will last me. I can easily go through 4-5 battery charges sitting with my friend's and bs'ing for an afternoon.

Thanks for any help and info.

sizemore2000

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2010
Tahlequah, Oklahoma
The ego, hello-016, and Riva have great batteries. They will all work with your 510 atomizers. You will have to purchase a battery charger, but those aren't too expensive. Those batteries take a little more mah to charge than your joye. I own the riva from vaporflow.com, and I don't take an extra battery with me when I'm gone all day. It lasts me about 8-9 hours of vaping.

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
You can use your 510 attys on any you mentioned, but the Hello has a cone/atomizer in one unit that comes with it. You can still use your atomizers, but you won't be able to use the cone. I have a Hello battery and while it lasts a long time, it's not my favorite. For one, the rubbery coating has chipped off. (I then scrapped the rest off so it would at least all be the same.) I also like the look of the cones, but won't pay $11 each for the Hello conamizer.

If you do decide to go with the bigger batteries, get a fast charger. Otherwise, it takes a long time to charge them on the regular 510 charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread