Hello-016 battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

syidren

Jul 3, 2010
So I was going crazy between switching out my batteries and taking my passthrough with me.

I wanted something that lasted a while.

So I ordered a hello-016 battery and I LOVE it. It lasts me most of the day. I figure if I get two more I can easy puff though a 24 hour time span.

I use it with my 510 atomizers. It works great. I did buy the charger that goes with it and it changes in about an hour and a half I think.

I charge it over night and then use it once I leave the house. It gets me though out the day and when I get home I'll sometimes put it on the charger while I'm using my pass through on my computer then I'll go back to the Hello-016 for the rest of the night while I'm around the house with my wife.

I'm a pretty heavy puffer as I used to be a chain smoker.

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
i have 2 Hello 016 that i use at my desk instead of my pass-through because of the annoyance of the cable. i am a very irritable person. I find the Hello 016 uncomfortable to hold in my hand for very long so i use a box mod or a plain Joye 510 for that.
It all depends on my mood, whether i find the weight of the Hello 016 or the short life of the 510 battery more irritating.

James

PS: I almost always use cartomizers now to avoid the cartridge hassle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread