hello all from a less than 24 hour vaper? vaporess?...i got setup yesterday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
i had NO idea any of this existed.....i've been under a rock and/or buying cigs (analog?) at the gas station....
there is so much to learn! until yesterday i only knew of the devices that looked like a cig that the tip lit up on inhale, with cartridges that came in "cigarette" or vanilla flavors...now i have a tank..(i think it is considered a clearomizer?) and a stick and juice LOL

i think i am going to have a lot of questions :D
the idea of being a non-smoker and still being able to "smoke" sounds amazingly awesome!
(after *ahem* a LOT of years....30ish.... eeeefreakinggads! (i started VERY young) )

so... HI! *wave*

mikki

bananas

Apr 1, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hi Mikki, welcome from another noob!

I am in a similar boat, I just took the plunge. The amount of info here is certainly overwhelming, there are so many options! My only piece of advice so far is if you are at least satisfied with what you have, take your time to read a LOT of opinions/reviews/videos before ordering a whole lot more stuff.

Or play around with new stuff if you can't stop yourself, have enough $$ to spare (and possibly waste), LOL.

I'm mostly just projecting here because I am trying hard to stop myself from ordering even *more* (flavors, clearos, maybe a 3rd battery to spare, replacement heads etc etc etc) until I am more confident in what I like. And what I have now works wonders as far as the cigs go.

Regardless, you are in the right place, these folks are so helpful it is amazing.

hottierockstar

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
southern california
just to be a really bad influence....
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

less than 24 hours and i've already ordered 3 made in the usa juices for what ONE juice was at the brick and mortar and i am still shopping on the link above...so far it is just a "wish list" going but..... think of all the money we are saving not paying $5+ for only 20 analogs with only ONE flavor/color

muahahahahhahahahahhaha!!

SteamDaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
Rebublic of Texas
bet you feel better without that rock on your head. lol. now you can breathe some fresh air. check out youtube vids. you will get alot of good info from there. search for ( pbusardo ) he is 1 of the 2 best reviewers. ( igetcha69 ) is the other one to search for. you'll be like alice in vaporland. i say this to alot of people, so i'll go ahead and say it to you. you can wind up spending several hundred dollars on a real nice setup. at first you'll say, i don't need that. a month later, you'll be saying why didn't i get that first, instead of buying this stuff. think about if your going to keep vaping after you quit cigs. if you will. get a good setup first. you'll save money in the long run. provari is pretty much the best mod on the market, not cheap, but very good. also it's american made. but buy what makes you happy. a good mod, a clearomizer, and a cartomizer with tank. you'll be set. after you find your Happy Juice. you'll also need 3 batteries. 1 for the mod, 1 for the pocket, 1 for the charger. youtube + google = happy vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread