Status
Not open for further replies.

TVS team Sebastian

Unresolved Status
Aug 16, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

markus2413524135

Aug 7, 2019
Unfortunately, you can only register for that site and buy products through it if you are a business who has a license to sell vape products :/

I can't get it there without that information which I don't have.

I guess this means it's only available at certain in-person retailers? Anyone else know if this is the case?

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

TVS team Sebastian

Unresolved Status
Aug 16, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019
Hey everyone,

I am looking for an e-cig that contains nicotine but does not produce any vapor that you exhale. I just need something more discreet.

Does this even exist? If so, what is the brand/name?

Thanks!!
Mark
Are u serious ??
Or joking, no vaper, never heard of 1 before in my lifetime !
I hope u find it ! lol

markus2413524135

Aug 7, 2019
Well...I ordered the SIYM smokeless....we shall see how that goes! Should be here soon and will update.

So far, the invisi-vapor cartridges with the Cirrus 3X is the winner...though I am very hopeful about the SIYM smokeless.

If they didn't take my money and run! (awaiting replies now that say something to the effect of "you're letting anyone run with your money who sells you a "smokeless" e-cig"...).

It's a real thing people and people do actually want/need this lol

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well...I ordered the SIYM smokeless....we shall see how that goes! Should be here soon and will update.

So far, the invisi-vapor cartridges with the Cirrus 3X is the winner...though I am very hopeful about the SIYM smokeless.

If they didn't take my money and run! (awaiting replies now that say something to the effect of "you're letting anyone run with your money who sells you a "smokeless" e-cig"...).

It's a real thing people and people do actually want/need this lol
    Hey, your money, lol. Pretty much the way vaping was back 10 years. We were trying to increase the vapor back then for a better vape but some were fine with it. Hi PG eliquid combined with low power and holding the vape in for a few seconds. Certainly doable with most any setup mostly. Have fun!

markus2413524135

Aug 7, 2019
    Just got two SIYM Smokeless 1.0 kits in the mail...I am not here to advertise, just to let you know...this is the clear winner.

SIYM Smokeless 1.0 kit:
    Pros: It is small, lightweight, comes in flavors that I like (vanilla particularly) and it's a pod system. Easy transition from the gas station VUSE stuff I was using. Keep in mind though, I just started using it today so I could change my mind, but it delivers in almost all the ways I wanted it to.
    Cons: I will say this puts out a little bit of vapor still, not much and only like every other time, but it's still there. In comparison, it may possibly release a bit more vapor than my previous #1 pick (which was the Cirrus 3X with invisi-vapor cartridges) but definitely not every time and when it does release vapor, it isn't much more than the invisi-vapor cartridges at all.
    Overall: We still have not moved to our new area where I will be sitting so it's hard to say what I think will work better, but from what I can tell so far this has better flavor choices, has almost no vapor coming out of the lungs at all, and definitely delivers the nicotine fix you are looking for. I will probably switch between this and the Cirrus 3X once I move to the new location on September 9th.

Another thing I have to say....this community is amazing!! You guys have helped a lot. Thank you all for your input and advice. I am so glad this forum exists!

Sincerely, thank you!
    Mark

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    @vicsch , no offense, and perhaps this is ah, the first time I am mentioning it, but yea, I pretty much get lost in everything you say. LOL my apologies.

I'm just used to, well English IDK if there is a term yet (similar to Ebonics which I guess was a massive racist fail) for the texters among us, but I fear a day will come when

KXKtyr9 tlolo I likey me mpucwl HHHHAHHAH.

Actually means "Something" I will be Left Behind,

Anna

chellie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 24, 2014
    USA
    Back in 08, there was a NRT product marketed by nicotrol. It was a plastic tube that pulled inhalf, and would puncture the foil ends of a smaller plastic tube. The insert tube would have a wick soaked in nicotine, and inhaling through the tube would pull the nicotine into the mouth. It mimicked the hand to mouth quite nicely, although it only came in pepper flavor.
    Nicotrol (Nicotine Inhalation System): Side Effects, Interactions, Warning, Dosage & Uses I wonder if they still prescribe it....just curious not interested I will stick to my tank

Reactions: stols001

Horselady154

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Still yet to try:
    I got a Bianca spray thing and I have vape juice now that I ordered with the Boulder rock kits but.....the bianca spray that I ordered was the aerosol ones that I can't refill (SMH). The other ones are arriving today so hopefully those I can refill. I can't wait to try that out as that may be my best overall option.
    Mark

What did you end up getting that worked for refilling with nic juice? (spray device)

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    @vicsch , no offense, and perhaps this is ah, the first time I am mentioning it, but yea, I pretty much get lost in everything you say. LOL my apologies.

I'm just used to, well English IDK if there is a term yet (similar to Ebonics which I guess was a massive racist fail) for the texters among us, but I fear a day will come when

KXKtyr9 tlolo I likey me mpucwl HHHHAHHAH.

Actually means "Something" I will be Left Behind,

Anna
    Dunno about that Anna ..
    'I've been complimented about things I say in other forums & explain myself very-well etc. ..
    & Ur by far the 1st to complain ..
    But u know the ole' sayin' u can't PLEASE EVERYONE !! ..
    Guess this is the 1st one that can't be pleased, ..
    No offense either to u !!
    & I'm not offended one bit, ..
    I'll let my journalism teacher know...lol !! ..
    He will be most shocked to hear when i tell him u what said, He''ll probably take the A away I got in the class !

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019
    Just got two SIYM Smokeless 1.0 kits in the mail...I am not here to advertise, just to let you know...this is the clear winner.

SIYM Smokeless 1.0 kit:
    Pros: It is small, lightweight, comes in flavors that I like (vanilla particularly) and it's a pod system. Easy transition from the gas station VUSE stuff I was using. Keep in mind though, I just started using it today so I could change my mind, but it delivers in almost all the ways I wanted it to.
    Cons: I will say this puts out a little bit of vapor still, not much and only like every other time, but it's still there. In comparison, it may possibly release a bit more vapor than my previous #1 pick (which was the Cirrus 3X with invisi-vapor cartridges) but definitely not every time and when it does release vapor, it isn't much more than the invisi-vapor cartridges at all.
    Overall: We still have not moved to our new area where I will be sitting so it's hard to say what I think will work better, but from what I can tell so far this has better flavor choices, has almost no vapor coming out of the lungs at all, and definitely delivers the nicotine fix you are looking for. I will probably switch between this and the Cirrus 3X once I move to the new location on September 9th.

Another thing I have to say....this community is amazing!! You guys have helped a lot. Thank you all for your input and advice. I am so glad this forum exists!

Sincerely, thank you!

Anna...This has got to be a joke, u can't vape nothin' without vaper, ur waistin' ur breathe, hun ![/QUOTE
    Ok Anna & Anyone one else in the audience that didn't understand what I was tryin' to say or write..
    I'll try & put it in layman's terms ..lol..
    U'all see the topic of this forum/room..
    The topic is about vaping something vaporless...
    Well I've never heard in my-lifetime of vapin' or even smokin' anything or a device & whatever is in-it to be vaporless or smokeless..
    That's what threw-me into believing when I read the topic..
    I thought it was jus' to see who's awake & or paying attention or get ppl's attention, I thought it was a joke..
    I dunno how else to put it or write, what I meant, than that !
    & U have to remember it's a whole lot harder to write what u wanna say,
    It's not like talking in person, in here !
    Let me try & see if i can tSorry u-all, but I guess I'm lost in this topic ..
    & Its not the 1st one I've been lost in by-far ..
    Ur sayin' smoke-less ... Huuumm ...

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    He''ll probably take the A away I got in the class !
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am glad your feelings aren't hurt. It's probably just your unique writing style and all that it doesn't enter my brain correctly. Etc.

I do feel obligated to point out "A":lol: Journalism class..... :)

Aww I kid although yeah some of your posts are a bit opaque to me. I'll try harder. Got to keep up with the news...

Anna

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019

I am glad your feelings aren't hurt. It's probably just your unique writing style and all that it doesn't enter my brain correctly. Etc.

Aww I kid although yeah some of your posts are a bit opaque to me. I'll try harder. Got to keep up with the news...

Anna
    Okie Dokie my friend,..
    We all are here to learn more or pass on something we each might know that someone else doesn't..
    Never tooo old to learn new tricks of any trade or task..
    Well I just wanna say hello to the new vapers..
    & if u were or are an x-nasty cig person, glad u or we all quit or are trying hard to quit ! Vape-On

vicsch

ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2019

Anna
    Ooh I left out the Journalism part of ur post Anna..
    & Yes .. journalism, I wanted to write or be affiliated w/a big-known-magazine in my younger years, so I took up journalism courses & it was interesting..
    But when my oldest brother deceased I wanted to be a nurse cause he was a navy corpsman, so i did it to honor him & to help or assist others w/their-care..
    I went to their homes/worked in geriatrics mainly cause I love them & love to hear their ole' stories back in the day..
    I worked in a few ER's, but it wasn't for me..
    I won't rattle on, but there's ur answer..... Let's have a Vape !

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2018
    Ugh, should learn to read thread titles. Sorry OP no advice from me.

No chance for a break in your place of work? Fresh air would do you good. My twice daily vape breaks are a real boost to my productivity and my health (stairs, stretching, non recycled air... They should make it mandatory.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread