The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Hello All my name is Scott

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Desert Rat, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Been lurking for a while decided to get my feet wet.I started on ecig's in Oct 2010, been smoking for 49 years never was able to quit. Saw an ecig at a mall (they saw me coming) found ECF in Dec. Now I suck a Puck, built two of them now. All things considered I haven't smoked an analog since Oct.22,2010 can't believe how easy it was to quit (this time). Just ordered some parts from Mouser going to build a custom Evercool with a Genisis Atty. Thought I would start small LOL. Dust off the mini lathe get a soldering station made a bench power supply from an old computer power supply add a multimeter just about ready to go. I must say if I hadn't found this forum I would not be analog free, my hats off to ECF

2. dordas23

dordas23 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Hi Scott! Congrats for making the switch to vaping. I think it's just the greatest thing since sliced bread. It sounds like you'll have a good time building your own mods.

3. texasgranny

texasgranny Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2010
    Texas
    Well looks like you are well on your way!
    So glad to have you here and make sure to let us know how all
    is going when you get that mod made.

4. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Thanks Dordas I like working with my hands

5. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Hey Texas will try to post pics when I'm finished.

6. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Conrats on the switch Scott, Glad you desided to join in with the folks here at ECF...Continued success to you!!!! Welcome!

7. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Well Whiskey; The people on this forum are great so positive, ready to help, always encouraging, and able to add new ideas with class. I must admit Joining this bunch well probably be one of smarter things I have done in a long time.

8. thughes

thughes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2011
    Layton, Utah
    Congrats on quitting! Can't wait to see some pics of your mod when you done.

9. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    A couple more posts and you can pop over to the modders area.Sounds like your doing great so far.

10. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Good for you Scott...Have Fun!!!!

11. Bradder

Bradder Am I Chip or am I Dale? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 12, 2011
    North Carolina, USA
    Welcome out of the shadows. This forum is one of the friendliest, if not the friendliest, forum I have ever been around. Very friendly, very helpful, very understanding to "new" questions - amazing.

12. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Hi; thughes Been hunting up your way love the country. Yes quitting for me has been a big deal!!! Still need to figure out how to post pictures, my avatar will be first.

13. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Thanks; Keyz, That is my goal there are some amazing people on this site, but the modders now that is where my heart is:p

14. Bradder

Bradder Am I Chip or am I Dale? Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 12, 2011
    North Carolina, USA
    Desert - top right "Settings" on page left find Edit Profile Pic then upload your selection from your computer (there are a few size limits). Looking forward to seeing what you chose.

15. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    YES; Bradder, This is the first time I ever joined anything on the web, the attitude of the people is what drew me in. I have asked myself if I'm just swapping addictions, the answer is who cares I still win associating with people of this caliber.

16. Desert Rat

Dec 30, 2010
    Daggett Ca.
    Bradder How's that for now. Thank you for the tip!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.