Hello all

• Thread starter Whip
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Whip

hi all just introducing myself. 35 from ohio, - quit about 3 weeks ago thanks to the KR-808, have since introduced these to several family members who are now ordering them.
I quit a few years back and went through terrible withdrawal. I have not had any withdrawal symptoms as of now. Did you guys Cough at all when moving to e-cigs? i seem to remember coughing alot after i quit
thanks
whip

BardicDruid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Central Texas
Welcome, and brace yourself, for me the pg loosened all the nasty stuff in my lungs. I didn't get any better breathing until about two months in then the coughing really started, took about two weeks to cough up all the nasties but now I can breath again. Or you could be like my former roommate, she never had coughing fits and starting breathing better right off the bat.

Dicot

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2011
Chicago Suburbs
Welcome to ECF Whip! :vapor:

When I quit cigs back in april I had a some mild withdrawal during the first week and a half, most likely due to the lack of MAOIs. Wasn't terrible, and pale in comparison to the withdrawals I would of had without using the PVs. I had a little bout of coughing up stuff during the first month but I only smoked for a little over 8 years total. Glad to hear everything is working out for you! Keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread