Hello and great to be here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi, I'm new and learning everyday. I was a 2-pack a day smoker, True Blue 100s if you can believe that. They aren't that easy to find. Thought the little plastic filter gizmo was giving me a break. Not so. I was perverse about 'em. Smoked while training for the LA Marathon. OK, it took me 7 hours, but I had that smoke to look forward to. Somehow vaping was in my consciousness. I got my first GreenSmoke kit and by July 1, I had smoked my last 2 packs and was vaping like a madwoman, having no idea what I was doing. At that time 6mg sounded HUGE to me. But I went through withdrawals (the headaches, the sleeping, the eating, psychotic breaks :blink:) and found myself analog free on July 1. Wow. Now I'm trying to understand all the systems and ordered my first 510 kit and learning how to fill my own carts.

This is a total new life. Thanks for being here and helping me learn along the way.

Blessings!

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
Thanks everybody. I'm feelin' fab fab fab.

CaptJay: Grats on your 510 purchase - is it an eGo or a basic one?
I think it's a basic one, CaptJay. I'm working out my learning curve with charging it (the whole deal about leave it in for 8, take it out for 30 minutes, put it back in for an hour) and watching the vids on teabag mods, etc. I have NOT got this down yet.

Anyway, all of you thanks for the welcome and the vaporship.

Blessings.

100thMonkey

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Los Angeles
SimpleSins: And your pointer and middle fingers lose that cheap instant tan gone bad look.
Heheheheeee. You're so right. I was always rubbing smelly lotion on my hands and through my hair so nobody would smell my smoke. That is a ton of relief right there. There must be a thread of all the nasty things we've done to indulge or hide our addiction. Blow was much easier to hide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread