Hello ECF, new member reporting in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggs

May 5, 2010
Michigan
Hello ECF!

I've been lurking in here for a week or so now and I have to say this forum has been the 3rd part of my persistence to put down the analog for good (the other 2 being my old kr808 and my girlfriend). So firstly I'd like to thank everyone for helping me organize all this new information about pv's that's come to surface since my last attempt to drop analogs in favor for a pv.

I am 9 days clean now after 4 years of smoking and I just ordered a new pv in hopes that with the new technology that it'll be the one that helps me put out smoking forever. After about 12 hours of research I finally dove in and ordered myself a Provari VV. I am interested in using a tank with it (new technology to me since the last time I researched heavily on pv's) but I have no idea where to start. So hopefully I can learn more about it and how to use them, but for the meantime I just ordered a pack of cartos with the Provari to get me started.

Thanks and I look forward to contributing and helping others as much as you all have helped me!

-Snuggs

Snuggs

May 5, 2010
Michigan
Thanks for the advice speedemon, yeah I bought a KR808 almost 3 years ago it seems and I loved it at the time but I got bored of it quickly even though I loved vaping, I revived the KR808 and I quickly realized I wanted something bigger and badder. How long did it take for your Provari to ship? I ordered mine Friday but it's still on "processing" status (which I assume is because its the weekend). I'm so antsy to get this I have little patience haha, I'm so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread