Hello ECF !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlett faerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Concord, NC
I wanted to stop in and say hello and thank you. I am a new poster on the forums, although I have been reading all the info shared among its members. I am new to vaping so am reading all I can get my hands on. Put the analogs down on 12/13/11 and have never looked back. I was introduced to the world of vaping and to your forums by a good friend and member here *waves at Shamruck* and I am also fortunate enough to be married to another member here, Mud Stuffin, yep I'm one lucky lady :).

The members here, from what I have read, are very friendly and helpful and I look forward to getting to know you.

Last edited:

Mud Stuffin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2011
Concord, NC
Welcome to ECF scarlett faerie and it's nice to see couples joining.....Shamruck Mud Stuffin oh yeah we all know about those two :D
Enjoy your stay, Vapoor.

O_O Holy cow, I've only been a member here for a couple of days and already have a reputation????? LOL

Last edited:

Los Marauder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2011
Iowa City
Scarlett-You have just made a life changing decision. You will never forget how wonderfull, and supportive the ECF members are as long as you live. The heart and soel of ECF as a whole has litteraly saved lives. It is just as important for me to point out how welcomed you are, for anyone joining already has a look out for your neighbor attitude. This being said, you and your husband are 1st class!:)

Shamruck

Dec 12, 2011
Charlotte, NC
O_O Holy cow, I've only been a member here for a couple of days and already have a reputation????? LOL

Yessah yessah, you have a reputation by proxy, comes with the territory being a buddy of Shamruck's :rules: That Shamruck character is a strange one... :rickroll:

and WeLcOmE scarlett! Glad you finally decided to jump into the community! :vapor:

ShamWOW!!

Jeff48

Jan 4, 2012
Virginia
That is awesome Scarlett, the kind of news I like to see since I am new at this. My wife would be here but she quit cold turkey almost 10 years ago. I kept smoking just to survive living with her since then...LOL Thanks to Mudd for the welcome and advice to me this evening...much appreciated.

I see you guys are from Concord, NC. I grew up in Elon....small world.

Jeff

I wanted to stop in and say hello and thank you. I am a new poster on the forums, although I have been reading all the info shared among its members. I am new to vaping so am reading all I can get my hands on. Put the analogs down on 12/13/11 and have never looked back. I was introduced to the world of vaping and to your forums by a good friend and member here *waves at Shamruck* and I am also fortunate enough to be married to another member here, Mud Stuffin, yep I'm one lucky lady :).

The members here, from what I have read, are very friendly and helpful and I look forward to getting to know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread