Hello everybody. Good clouds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulo Marques

Apr 22, 2020
Portugal
My Vape - Kroma R with Zenith tank. I am new to the subject because it is my first vape. But after using it for 3 weeks with the Zenith tank he gained a slight gap between the tank and the mod, it is not 100% fixed. I don't know if this problem is common or this kit has a defect where the tank is screwed. Everything is very tight and yet I feel a slight slack. Anyone with the same problem in this or other mods?

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF, Paulo. I am not familiar with that mod or that tank but maybe the coil head is being screwed down too much in the tank and that's causing this gap? Or maybe there's some kind of spacer/washer that goes between the coil head and where it goes, and that spacer is missing? Someone here will be able to give you a better answer/suggestion, I'm sure.

Paulo Marques

Apr 22, 2020
    Portugal
    [QUOTE = "somdcomputerguy, post: 22576207, membro: 237072"] Bem-vindo à ECF, Paulo. Não estou familiarizado com esse mod ou com o tanque, mas talvez a cabeça da bobina esteja sendo parafusada demais no tanque e isso esteja causando essa lacuna? Ou talvez haja algum tipo de espaçador / arruela que vai entre a cabeça da bobina e para onde vai, e esse espaçador está faltando? Alguém aqui poderá dar uma resposta / sugestão melhor, tenho certeza. [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks for your comment

Last edited:

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2009
    Nor'Eastern PA
    mjHJuAF.png

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    My Vape - Kroma R with Zenith tank. I am new to the subject because it is my first vape. But after using it for 3 weeks with the Zenith tank he gained a slight gap between the tank and the mod, it is not 100% fixed. I don't know if this problem is common or this kit has a defect where the tank is screwed. Everything is very tight and yet I feel a slight slack. Anyone with the same problem in this or other mods?
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Your problem could stem from damaged internal threads on mod or damaged external threads on the tank.
    Could contact:
    Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing and have them inspect the problem.
    Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor may help).
    Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Paulo Marques

Apr 22, 2020
    Portugal
    Try to post in Innokin subforum.

I'm from Portugal too.
    I've solved the problem. A small plastic washer and this is resolved :)
    Try to post in Innokin subforum.

I'm from Portugal too.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      24.1 KB · Views: 1
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      25.7 KB · Views: 1
    • 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 1

Paulo Marques

Apr 22, 2020
    Portugal
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    Your problem could stem from damaged internal threads on mod or damaged external threads on the tank.
    Could contact:
    Local B&M Vape Shop (Visit)/someone who knows what their doing and have them inspect the problem.
    Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor may help).
    Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Reactions: BrotherBob
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread