Vaporesso "Short Atomizer" Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamsway22

Aug 12, 2018
Had to make this account and try to help people out because there was not a good solution for this I could find online currently. I had this problem shortly after getting my Vaporesso Revenger mini mod. After reading similar problems online, I tried cleaning all threads in the tank and coil and reassembling. I also read that a lot of people were saying make sure everything isn't screwed too tightly. I even called the shop i got it from and the dude just said it was a faulty coil. All wrong. What fixed it for me (and hasn't happened since) was making sure the tank was screwed into the mod tight enough (just slightly passed the natural tension). You can tell when it's tight enough because the resistance will read close to what your specific coil resistance is supposed to be. This most commonly happens when switching to new coils or removing the tank for anything. Good luck.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
While I'm glad you found "your fix" I must say that the reasons for atomizer short can be many and varied although most certainly not having the pin screwed in all the way is going to cause a problem, most likely, but I suspect that is not the solution to each and every atomizer short that happens, although I'm glad you have found your fix, which is making sure the pin is making contact with the mod, which pretty much HAS to happen and the rest are also various sorts of means to make sure that connection is not being blocked.

Slightly tighter than "loose" would be my overall recommendation although I have to say I have never had this issue with any Vapresso stuff, although to be fair, my "loose" might be another person's "very tightly" and whatnot, just glad it's working for you and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread