Hello everyone and please can I have some good advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark M

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2018
London UK
Welcome Mark.
Recommended wattage printed on the coil is exactly, just a recommendation. Many of us use lower than the recommended wattage. Once the coil heats after a hit or two try lowering the wattage. Might try keeping some 6mg juice on hand for cravings or to just boost the 3mg up to 4-5mg. You'll find that sweet spot, just play around with wattage, air flow, and nic levels. Helps to only change one thing at a time to help dial in your preferences.
Many thanks!

Mark M

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2018
London UK
Dear lovely people, thanks for all the welcomes and great advice. It's so nice to find more nice vapers! Still off the fags and hope to never smoke again. Hey I have decided to exchange
my Vicious Ant for a different colour!! It wasn't the luminous green I really wanted, although great I figured if I'm gonna have one I need to be really happy with my choice. Hope to post in a week or two when I get the exchange! Have a lovely Christmas everyone, God bless, m

Last edited:

Mark M

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2018
London UK
Mark, when I started the equipment was the very first available to the world. I had to wait for the right equipment to be invented before I could give up my 2 pad of red cowboy killers. I did it with a rda at 1.3 ohm and less than 20 watts. I started with 18mg of nicotine cause that where I didn't have any desire to light up at that level. Now I usually float between 4-6mg with a .7ohm coil still less than 20watts or unregulated. Everyone is different but when you find that match where you don't even want an analog you can make the switch.

To add: before the RDA I was adding nicotine to a 36mg mix and still smoking. Three days after getting the RDA I totally was done with analogs.
Hi Rob, i was new on here so not sure if I replied correctly. Thanks for the encouragement, it's funny I seem to have hit the sweet spot with my jemit X-one with an aspire colieto tank, some summer dinner ladies strawberry on about 34 Watts, it's satisfying more than a cigarette, I really didn't think vape could be! Thanks again, mark

Reactions: Letitia

Mark M

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2018
London UK
Dear lovely people, thanks for all the welcomes and great advice. It's so nice to find more nice vapers! Still off the fags and hope to never smoke again. Hey I have decided to exchange
my Vicious Ant for a different colour!! It wasn't the luminous green I really wanted, although great I figured if I'm gonna have one I need to be really happy with my choice. Hope to post in a week or two when I get the exchange! Have a lovely Christmas everyone, God bless, m
Lolololol after all that I preferred mine than any others, although mine isn't the luminous green I wanted its still lovely so I'm gonna stick with it!!!

Reactions: Letitia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread