• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow Nebraskans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Eh, all I have going is a couple of KGOs, Bolt and a LT. Gotta grab me a SB and a Provari, but my ol lady keeps slapping my hands every time I go to order one. So I will probably build a flashlight and box mod for the time being. As far as my juices, I have only dabbled a bit into the DIY but have done a chocolate nutty tobacco, RY4, mint chocolate chip tobacco and a couple of fruity/menthol ones for her. She likes 70/30-60/40 and I dwell somewhere between 60/40-15/85 (PG/VG). Waiting for a big order in a couple of weeks and gonna do nothing but DIY from there with the exception of a couple great juices I have found from vendors. So with that it seems odd to me that she will let shell out a few hundred dollars on what will be, for the most part, "experimentation" yet wont let me throw out a couple hundred on a mod that has a warranty or is nearly indestructible..women?!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
And on a side note, I'm pretty sure this thread has been hijacked from hippiegrl. Total lack of etiquette on our behalves! :nah: lol

Yea...your right. Was kinda crappy of us.
Hey hippiegrl...sorry...jump in anytime and tell us about your gear and liquid preferences. I can guarantee I don't bite or have any communicable maladies(HAWKEYE fan don't know), but can't speak for pittboss(nebraska fan....see where I'm going with this). I'm sure he's harmless, but just in case he is being followed, and most importantly, he is also being blackmailed.

Chime in....would really like to hear from you.

hippiegrl

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
bellevue, ne
Its alright. I don't mind. I have an 1100mah kgo from Hoosier which I am loving. Most of my juice is from ecblends BC well its cheap. White peach is my fav so far. I am vaping dragons blood right now but don't really care for it much. I got a watermelon one free from dark city vapors I believe or it was ecigsupply either or its pretty good. Tastes like the jolly rancher. I'm figuring out though that I have to watch how much I cape BC I get acid reflux a lot. I may have to find some that's not too acidity I guess. Oh well. I'm still enjoying it. Lol.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Well that is a good start at least. The KGO was my second kit and got it from DCV as well. ECBlend does have some pretty good stuff if you dig around a bit. Surprisingly, their RY4 was one of the best that I have tried. I also really liked the Dragons Blood plus I got that one as a freebie. It sounds like you are a fruit flavor vapor, any other flavors or tobacco bases that you enjoy or want to try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread