• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hello fellow Nebraskans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I won but it wasn't without casualties. Between that tree and the warren week that was I feel like a broken man. May have to pull out of that iron man competition this weekend:laugh:.

vape wizard is best used in moderation. The bottle is the thick hard type. Was doing drops...little bit more pressure=short squirt..lol.
Not ruined but way more than needed/planned. Still as good as a lot of the "pro" juices I've bought.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I decided I want to try DIY. I think it might be fun and hopefully very flavorful. We will have to see. lol

The initial investment seem pricey but after have your stash compiled and do the math and figure out that you just made that 10ml bottle of juice for less than a buck...you will wonder why you waited so long. So far mine have been less than perfect but with diy you have the ability to tweak it.

Good to see you're still around hippiegrl.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Nic, pg and vg= wizard labs. Best customer service I've ever had and his prices are by far the best on nic base.
Got flavorings at ecigexpress. Good prices and they have an outstanding array of flavor products. Vapingzone is another you might want to check out.

If you haven't checked out the diy section of this forum, you should do so. In particular the super concentrated flavor threads. Lots of good info on both ecx and vz alcohol based super concentrated flavorings.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
I second ecigexpress and vapingzone..will say though that I have heard great things about VZs nic base. The first time, (well, only time) I grabbed a nic base it was from wizard labs and I was impressed with them as well. Also check out essentialdepot.com for gallon specials on VG and PG. I believe you can get a gallon of each for about $42-$45 (for both) right now.

TarFreeMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Bellevue, NE
Hi, Im coming to omaha this weekend for a trophy race. Ill be up near 680 and irvington at the hobbyplex. Are there any cool places around omaha to get juice/mods? Thanks in advance

You can get a a hold of Sam at myplumes.com. He carries the V4L juices and cartos. He also just started carrying a nice chrome VV Mod that looks kind of like the Provari and is pretty reasonably priced. He's always got a good selection of everything I need every time I drop in.

I'm pretty sure he must sleep at his computer. He replies to emails faster than most people I know. Try him at Sam@myplumes.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread