Hello From DovpoUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

DovpoUK

Unresolved Status
Mar 2, 2023
Hello ECF

This is my first visit to the forum and in all honesty i know little about this place.

As an introduction my name is Andy and I work directly for DOVPO, BP mods and Across vape in the UK.
I predominately manage the customer service in the UK but i also support the world wide customer service. So the chances are if you email customer support you'll get me.

The customer support model in the UK has done really well so were trying to replicate for all customers.
One of the reasons as some of you will appreciate is there are a lot of nonsensical emails, chancers looking for free kit, user error etc so being and actual vaper i can weed these out and respond accordingly. But with that i can offer more detailed support, helping customers fix devices, supporting those customers with genuine warranty claims etc.

I'm by no means perfect and some times parts and stocks are limited but i will always be honest and upfront.

Since the China postage laws have changed its also become easier in some instances to send products from my UK stock rather than China stock and the turnaround seems a lot quicker. However I have also helped the Dovpo China guys in updating the warranty process and its policy so im afraid to say the days are gone for free stuff to be sent out, If you don't have proof of purchase if its outside of the warranty parameters then your going to struggle. We are after all a business. There are always special circumstances and i treat every email and every customer as an individual with an aim to support them as i would want to be supported .

Now, Im not a marketer, promoter, influencer. TikTok is a character out of the Return to Oz, Instagram was a 1900 century Morse Code communication network lol.

I cant promise how active i will be on the forum but i have hopefully got the account sent to email alerts.

However you can reach me at support@dovpoecig.com there will be a time difference and i tend to drink beer on a weekend so please be mindful.

Cheers Andy

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hello ECF

This is my first visit to the forum and in all honesty i know little about this place.

As an introduction my name is Andy and I work directly for DOVPO, BP Mods and Across Vape in the UK.
    I predominately manage the customer service in the UK but i also support the world wide customer service. So the chances are if you email customer support you'll get me.

The customer support model in the UK has done really well so were trying to replicate for all customers.
    One of the reasons as some of you will appreciate is there are a lot of nonsensical emails, chancers looking for free kit, user error etc so being and actual vaper i can weed these out and respond accordingly. But with that i can offer more detailed support, helping customers fix devices, supporting those customers with genuine warranty claims etc.

I'm by no means perfect and some times parts and stocks are limited but i will always be honest and upfront.

Since the China postage laws have changed its also become easier in some instances to send products from my UK stock rather than China stock and the turnaround seems a lot quicker. However I have also helped the Dovpo China guys in updating the warranty process and its policy so im afraid to say the days are gone for free stuff to be sent out, If you don't have proof of purchase if its outside of the warranty parameters then your going to struggle. We are after all a business. There are always special circumstances and i treat every email and every customer as an individual with an aim to support them as i would want to be supported .

Now, Im not a marketer, promoter, influencer. TikTok is a character out of the Return to Oz, Instagram was a 1900 century Morse Code communication network lol.

I cant promise how active i will be on the forum but i have hopefully got the account sent to email alerts.

However you can reach me at support@dovpoecig.com there will be a time difference and i tend to drink beer on a weekend so please be mindful.

Cheers Andy
    I appreciate you taking the time to get on here and fill everyone in on what's going on. It really was unexpected.

DovpoUK

Unresolved Status
    Mar 2, 2023
    I appreciate you taking the time to get on here and fill everyone in on what's going on. It really was unexpected.
    It’s my pleasure.

You obviously hold ECF in high regard taking the time out of IRL to contact us so I felt it important to at least show a presence.

As before I try not to get involved in marketing our review products.BUT at least you have a point of contact.

If I’m tagged I will respond unless I’m out working etc but at worse you know you can get by other means.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Hi Andy and thanks for the intro.

I must admit one of my favorite mods was the Dovpo collaboration with Deer Vape on the College DNA60 SBS mod. After purchasing my first and seeing how well it was built I quickly bought two more. They are excellent mods!!! I always have one in-use.

Love my OG Clutch mech and also the Mono SQ DNA75. Both Dovpo collaborations with Signature Mods.

I am looking forward to seeing what comes next!!!

:lol: :lol: Love your sense of humor!!!

Cheers!!!

Oh yeah, please send free gear. LOLz. Just joking and messin' with ya!!! :greengrin:

DovpoUK

Unresolved Status
    Mar 2, 2023
    Hi Andy and thanks for the intro.

I must admit one of my favorite mods was the Dovpo collaboration with Deer Vape on the College DNA60 SBS mod. After purchasing my first and seeing how well it was built I quickly bought two more. They are excellent mods!!! I always have one in-use.

Love my OG Clutch mech and also the Mono SQ DNA75. Both Dovpo collaborations with Signature Mods.

I am looking forward to seeing what comes next!!!

:lol: :lol: Love your sense of humor!!!

Cheers!!!

Oh yeah, please send free gear. LOLz. Just joking and messin' with ya!!! :greengrin:
    I’m hoping the new collaboration with Infinite Modz will do well.

I’m sort of in the circle with that one and it’s been great watching the design and conversation progress.

My initial claim to fame is that I named the hazard and the new collaboration device the Ethos . As well as some technical and detail design.

It’s actually a really interesting process because the design team design it from farm to fork not only looking at the designs but also materials to marketing. Then having the foresight for customisation.

The prototype had been signed off so it’s now going to be produced for Beta Testing and then hopefully mass production in may possibly

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It’s my pleasure.

You obviously hold ECF in high regard taking the time out of IRL to contact us so I felt it important to at least show a presence.

As before I try not to get involved in marketing our review products.BUT at least you have a point of contact.

If I’m tagged I will respond unless I’m out working etc but at worse you know you can get by other means.
    ECF has been my home away from home for over 13 years now that I've been vaping and credit the forum and the people for helping me get off of cigarettes. I greatly appreciate you making the effort and making yourself available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread