Hello from Oklahoma !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrown1

Jan 1, 2014
Tulsa, OK
Just want to say Hello! from Tulsa, Oklahoma and get started with my 5 posts... I've been vaping for about 3 years now after being an analog smoker for ~ 20yrs. Was able to stop smoking real cigs. after 2 days !

Currently getting into rba's and not having too much trouble (just a bit). My current favorite hardware is a SVD with either the iClear 30 or Protank 2. My RBA's are an AGA-T3 and a Squape clone (gurgles). I like the T3 since it is so smooth to draw on and has great flavor. I don't really care for the small tank though. The T3 is built with about 7 turns of 28ga. Kanthal and 2 turns of SS mesh around a SS rope wick. The Squape is built with about 8 turns of 30 ga. and a cotton wick. I'm not sure if I have too much or not enough cotton (it seems to flood/gurgle. I'll probably check out a few more videos...

Enough for now.. I need to control my rambling for the other 4 posts...

BB - :blink::oops:

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
Morning rbrown1

Have you seen any of the new tanks with AFC (Kanger Aerotank, Nautilus and FAATANK)
Here is a review to watch on these - Adjustable Air Flow BC Tanks (AeroTank, Nautilus and FAATANK) - YouTube
and his follow up - Follow up to the Adjustable Air Flow Tank Video - YouTube

They do look interesting and I really like the AFC on my kayfun lite+ (clone - tobeco)

and welcome to the ECF
9pribk.gif
295xrtd.gif
9pribk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread