Hello from the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlo

Member<br>Dutch Forum Moderator
So I found a new section at this forum.. a Dutch section!
but, due to restrictions I can't post any Dutch threads..
NICE!... Not.

I am aware of the reason, but I would be happy to see that my privilages will be updated very very soon....

--- DUTCH/NEDERLANDS ---

Dus , nu is er een Nederlands onderdeel op dit forum,
maar door de regelgeving hier, kun je daar dus niet posten.. heel fijn.. niet dus. Moet ik nu een aantal onzin berichten gaan plaatsen, of kunnen mijn privileges wat sneller worden bijgewerkt...

groetjes,/ Grtz
Karlo
Zeeland, Netherlands

Karlo

The ECF Forum in the Netherlands

The ECF forum is frequently accessed by Dutch E-smokers in the Netherlands. Mostly for gaining information about new developments according to E-vaping. I'm sure that when the Dutch section is opened without the restriction to first post five messages, this section will be invaded with users of the four known Dutch Fora. (Just a hint) most of these users don't speak, of write English

Dutch/Nederlands

Omdat een nieuw lid hier eerst vijf keer moet posten voordat je toegang krijgt tot andere rubrieken, zoals de Nederlandse Sectie, zal het langer duren voordat er Nederlandse Forum gebruikers toegang kunnen krijgen tot die Nederlandse Sectie. Dit vormt een drempel, want velen schrijven geen Engels. Hopelijk komt daar snel verandering in.

Karlo

A bit of Information

I'm a male of 39 years old, using E-vaporizing hardware for three years now. Started with a Supersmoker, continued with a E-cigar and now using Joye 510 and eGo hardware, combined with a HappyJoy Passion Intense Modification XL Cartridge.

Dutch/Nederlands

Man, 39 jaar oud, en ben drie jaar geleden begonnen met de fameuze Supersmoker, doorgegroeid naar de E-sigaar en momenteel heb ik de Joye 510, en eGo in gebruik samen met de HJP ampullen.

Karlo

That's a long time.

You'll need five posts to post in the Dutch forum. Even after you've gotten your five you may have to wait a bit for the forum to update.

I know, and I know the Dutch Forum users won't like it, because most e-cigarette users don't speak and write English. :confused:

How will they get access to this section, when they can't post English messages, or post messages in, for most people over here, foreign language?

I know it's a protection agains spamming, but maybe this way to much protected?

Upinthehills

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Colorado
I know, and I know the Dutch Forum users won't like it, because most e-cigarette users don't speak and write English. :confused:

How will they get access to this section, when they can't post English messages, or post messages in, for most people over here, foreign language?

I know it's a protection agains spamming, but maybe this way to much protected?

Good question. Maybe you can have a thread in the New Members area that welcomes them and explains the rule. You can then link to your thread here in other forums. Just a thought.

Karlo

thanks again, Upinthehills,

One should understand that hundreds of Dutch e-smokers will come to this forum and invade the Dutch section, if they can start right on... In this situation the Dutch section wil grow much slower.. there allready was a note on one Dutch Forum, which stated that there was a new Dutch section overhere, but without people, the king can't have a Kingdom, right? ...

Okay, hopefully, my messages will not be seen as spam, as I can make my way to the Dutch section..

thanks to you All Folks!.. We respect the ECF forum more than you'll know!.

Karlo

Karlo

Good question. Maybe you can have a thread in the New Members area that welcomes them and explains the rule. You can then link to your thread here in other forums. Just a thought.

Great idea!.. But should new users from the Netherlands allways start their posts in English? I't would help, if this was not an issue.

(but how can one understand they are not spamming in a foreign language?)

Karlo

Post a link to this thread over there, Karlo. They can all come to this thread and post to get their five posts. Then they can all go to the Dutch board. That's what I would do, anyway.

I will, Upinthehills,

but at this moment I don't have write-access to the Dutch section (Just checked), but I will make a post on the dutch forum which stated that the ECF forum is having a Dutch Section..

thanks Again!

Karlo

Karlo

Beste Nederlandse E-rokers,

Het was al duidelijk denk ik, maar voordat je toegang krijgt tot de Nederlandse Rubriek MOET je minstens vijf berichten plaatsen. Daarna krijg je toegang om zelf een thread te plaatsen en gebruik te kunnen maken van Prive Berichten.

Gebruik dit topic gerust om aan je quotum te komen, zodat je zo snel mogelijk naar de plek komt waar je voor kwam!..

(ook wordt er gecensureerd zie ik, sommige Nederlandse woorden zijn hier blijkbaar blacklisted - staan op de zwarte lijst - hahaha.. )

Groetjes
Karlo

:mail:

Last edited:

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas
Karlo, Glad to see our Dutch friends are coming to this forum. My wife and I lived in The Hague for 10 years (just up the street from Madurodam). Lots of nice memories and good friends.

We've been vaping for nearly a month and are free from the "analog" cigarettes.

I'm sure this forum will be as helpful to you as it has been to us in learning about vaping and all the different kinds of e-cig's that are available - and which ones to choose.

Best of luck with the Dutch section!

Ron

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
One should understand that hundreds of Dutch e-smokers will come to this forum and invade the Dutch section, if they can start right on... In this situation the Dutch section wil grow much slower.. there allready was a note on one Dutch Forum, which stated that there was a new Dutch section overhere, but without people, the king can't have a Kingdom, right? ...
That's silly. For the next 4 days the Dutch people are going to be doing only one thing -- waiting for the World Cup Match.:p

Starting Monday, they may invade ECF, but not before.

(Good luck, by the way.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread