Hi from the Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ya'll,

I'm Roel and am from the Netherlands, Stopped smoking on november 10th 2017 and started vaping MTL on a Joytech EGO AiO Box, little bit hardheaded because a harsh smoker with 50 cigs a day started out on 9 mg nic. After 1 month and a lot of YouTube vids I started to try out DL. more and more and 1,5 months in I was sick of that joyetech Box, It isnt really for DL so dry hit after dry hit I decided to buy a real mod and tank.
2 weeks and hundreds of reviews on youtube later I bought my first mod 2 months after I stopped smoking.
caught a good deal on a Vaporesso revenger 220w with a TFV8 baby. Dang what a difference, Way bigger vapes, clouds but als Nic hits... So dropping to 2mg nic instantly and my experiance went way up there!
But 1 week in and again dry hit after dry hit on that TFV8 baby... So I bought me a Geekvape Zeus and now I think I'm in flavor heaven... On TCR no more dry hits and the flavour, incredible!
Dropped a bit more in Nic to 1.7 mg because of my chain vaping I started to get light headed, and for now I think I'm on the spot.

In the mean time I've builded quite a wishlist of product from reviews and stuff I think I need, but thats also the reason I joined a forum, to ask questions and expand my knowledge.

Regards, Roel

Just go up on the right of this page and click your name next to inbox and alerts. Then click signature.

Thanks but..... theres not a "signature" there :blush::blush::blush:

9aEsWRroTuq_YaRwU8d2lQ.png

if8y93

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Thanks but..... theres not a "signature" there :blush::blush::blush:

It's below "Personal Details" for me, though it obviously isn't for you. I think you might need a few more posts before you can add one.

ETA: Yep, I think you need five posts (and then the system might need a bit of time to recognize your status). There's a helpful thread in the New Members Information forum:
New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
Hi ya'll,

I'm Roel and am from the Netherlands, Stopped smoking on november 10th 2017 and started vaping MTL on a Joytech EGO AiO Box, little bit hardheaded because a harsh smoker with 50 cigs a day started out on 9 mg nic. After 1 month and a lot of YouTube vids I started to try out DL. more and more and 1,5 months in I was sick of that joyetech Box, It isnt really for DL so dry hit after dry hit I decided to buy a real mod and tank.
2 weeks and hundreds of reviews on youtube later I bought my first mod 2 months after I stopped smoking.
caught a good deal on a Vaporesso revenger 220w with a TFV8 baby. Dang what a difference, Way bigger vapes, clouds but als Nic hits... So dropping to 2mg nic instantly and my experiance went way up there!
But 1 week in and again dry hit after dry hit on that TFV8 baby... So I bought me a Geekvape Zeus and now I think I'm in flavor heaven... On TCR no more dry hits and the flavour, incredible!
Dropped a bit more in Nic to 1.7 mg because of my chain vaping I started to get light headed, and for now I think I'm on the spot.

In the mean time I've builded quite a wishlist of product from reviews and stuff I think I need, but thats also the reason I joined a forum, to ask questions and expand my knowledge.

Regards, Roel

Hello and welcome to the forums! sounds like you've done what we call "moving up the vaping ladder", and are now experiencing what we call "shinyitis". Looks like you've done a very good progression there as well. The next question I'll ask, is what batteries you use?

And as far as the dry hits go... have you tried poking a hole in the cotton of the atomizers with a straight pin? usually that helps with the dry hits a lot. If you still have a few AIO or TFV8 coils, you might want to consider poking a hole in the cotton to see if it helps a bit.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
@NealBJr Hia, thanks...

I got no clue what "shinyitis" means :?:

The batteries I use are: Samsung INR18650-25R (x2)

I indeed tried poking holes, that worked a bit but not enough...
Thats why I am so glad with my Zeus on TC, because no dry hits and that awefull taste anymore :thumbs:

Shiny-itis [Noun] - the behavior where you see something new, you feel compelled to buy. Even if your current setup is working fine.

start-vaping.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: suprtrkr

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
HAHAHA OMG! I litterly fell off my chair...
Cracking up here, and i think it is true.

Made a "couple" of orders for vaping a couple days ago.
That avalanche ya'r talking about will probably apear in a few weeks....

And thanks for bringing up the point of my signature.. I think my old one was broken about a year ago. The date is kinda rough estimated.. since I was vaping around a year before I joined the forum.... could be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread