Hello from Toronto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leechee

Aug 20, 2013
Canada
Hi guys just wanted to post my hello that I'll be here for a while since I've been lurking non stop reading reading and reading.

I've been cutting down cigarettes by 90% which is a huge save on the wallet.
However, it's not a save on the wallet on the vapes. Every week I've been placing orders non stop to which I'm waiting very patiently on placed mods, attys and many wick, wire and mesh.

Been loving the genesis so I ordered a Z atty clone and an RSST. I've been using a k100 and a chimbus since I've switched, but I'm really loving the look of the kayfun and am trying to get my hands on one locally but no luck which is great because I haven't even had orders come to my door yet! But I really think I'm going to spoil myself on my birthday with a kayfun <3

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Hi leechee from another Canuck and welcome to ECF. Sounds like you are diving in head first :thumb:. You probably already know, but just in case, Canvape has flea market presence in a bunch of locations on the weekends which I find very convenient. See their web page for info.

RBA's and RDA's are great. I've been using a K100 and AGA-T with SS for months now. Just tried a modified IGO-L RDA on a Vmod bottom feeder with micro coils and cotton and that is very good too. So many options out there! I hope it all works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread