Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
hi, i'm new to vaping and i absolutely love it :). My question is i was looking at some e juices and i saw the renegade ry-4 tobacco on nitelite vapors just wondering if anyone has tried this vapor from that website and what their opinion is on it ? oh and i also use a ion infiniti if that makes a difference
thanks so much

Evil Scotsman

Oct 13, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Can't really offer you any advice on the company or juice. And it is quite possible that you have been vaping longer than I have, (I have only been vaping for 5 days, and today is day 5) but from what I have seen, heard, and LIMITED experience that the juices are so subject to personal taste it is really hard to say? Just my .02 cents.

ry4 is one of those flavors that you can't help but try, you will, it's just a matter of when. Not all ry4's are created equal though, I'd start by ordering a 5ml sample if they have it. There's nothing worse than being stuck with 30ml of a flavor that doesn't appeal :) oh, and welcome to the mad mad world of vaping.... ;)

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
thanks so much for the reply, i guess what I'm really asking is, does nite lite vapor have stronger tasting vapor or is it a lighter flavor i really like strong flavors so I'm looking for something good to go along with other vapor .

also, my ion infinti keeps getting this burning taste after about5-10 puffs it happens on prefilled carts and also the carts i fill myself. I haven't had this happen with my other unit so I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on it

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
the unit i use is the infiniti ion don't know if that a high power unit or not? But the site says you should get 130 or so puffs out of 1 cart. and i only get a few out of it before it starts to get that burning taste. Also the atty start to get hot (like burn my finger hot) so i don't know if it's the atty or if something else is going on I'm new to this and somewhat confused:confused: i followed all the directions and still not working the way i believe it should !!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Last edited:

Starlight682

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
California
If you're wanting stronger RY4. Dekang and Vapourworld.co.uk have collaborated with Dave Dorn to expand the RY range it now includes RY Hi5 and RY6 they follow the flavor characteristics of the original RY range and carry on where the original 4 stopped.

Awesome, i'll go check that out thanks so much !!!!

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Halo's Tribeca has a RY4 flavor to it, it is my fave tobacco flavor. I just mixed up some Flavour Art oRYental4 and it is really good, you can make it as strong as you want since it is DIY. I tried some RY4 from Want2Vape and it was too caramel for me, I like more tobacco coming thru. I guess you just need to get some sample sizes to try out :) bnrk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread