Hello New Here Mod Advice Requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
OlderTD, I like labels (I'm not kidding) that can tell me what's in what tank, heh. I *have* forgotten to switch my settings and gone from a cleto to a Nautilus 2, and that hasn't been a good experience. At ALL. Or, I'm considering color coded hairties to tanks and bottles of juice...

Merely because I hate excel I hate excel, I know how to use it, I just HATE IT.

I'm assuming you're kidding, I'm SO not.... Since I'm about to start DIY I DEFINITELY need this process, or I'm doomed.... I, ah, keeping track of things is not my forte, and if I don't go old school on it (lists are my friend as are scheduling books and writing down my progress) everything is.... well, things get messed up. I doubt the FDA is going to report on my ADHD if I O'D myself, either. It's all going to be reported similar to the kind of lab I can't talk about here. It'll be all, "43 year old suburban social worker attempts to mix terrifying mixtures in her home, leading to need for massive cleanup/detoxification effort in the ENTIRE county." Something like that.

Fortuntately, I know my deficits. :)

Anna

Reactions: OlderNDirt

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I'm assuming you're kidding

Actually, I am dead serious. Just too much info for this old brain. My list of tanks, the juice in them, where the tank is in my homemade stand, the coil in each tank and the build style and date of RTA, date coil was started, etc. A list of every juice I bought, where I got it, a rating of each, and what I need in my next purchase. Am I forgetful? Well, I rented a movie once even though I owned the DVD! :shock:

It's hard to see, but check my avatar my vape stand. Tanks in front on lower level with the bottle of juice in them right behind them on the next level. Yet I have to admit I have still filled a tank with the wrong juice... sometimes with nice results and sometimes not so much! another :shock:

If you are going into DIY, be sure to check out and read up in the DIY board. I use a juice calculator that has plenty of room for notes.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Your so right Axiom....if it works and performs good then vape the sh*t out it into the ground and so far very little of my gear has failed and my attys have performed beyond expectations.

Yeah, I have had a few things malfunction through the years but for the most part most of my gear keeps on rocking ....

Reactions: Alter

listopencil

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2017
    In Partibus Infidelium
    Actually, I am dead serious. Just too much info for this old brain. My list of tanks, the juice in them, where the tank is in my homemade stand, the coil in each tank and the build style and date of RTA, date coil was started, etc. A list of every juice I bought, where I got it, a rating of each, and what I need in my next purchase. Am I forgetful? Well, I rented a movie once even though I owned the DVD! :shock:

It's hard to see, but check my avatar my vape stand. Tanks in front on lower level with the bottle of juice in them right behind them on the next level. Yet I have to admit I have still filled a tank with the wrong juice... sometimes with nice results and sometimes not so much! another :shock:

If you are going into DIY, be sure to check out and read up in the DIY board. I use a juice calculator that has plenty of room for notes.

I have made a habit of giving away set ups as I replace them. I have a lot of smoker friends and I try to get them to vape. Still, I have three tanks that I rotate. What I do is use three different drip tips so that I feel the difference when I put them in my mouth.

Reactions: Tonee N

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    I have a MVP 3.0 with a crown tank. Wanting to upgrade my mod. Want to know what everyone thinks of the following
    IJoy Captain PD 270
    KAOS Spectrum
    Wismec Predator
    MVP 4.0
    Any others that are your favorites or ones that have a bad rap please let me know. Really needing to upgrade soon.
    Also best places online to buy for good prices and stand behind their products. Please all the information from you fellow vapors is very much appreciated.
    Andrea
    Welcome and glad you joined.
    The one that uses the largest and greater number of batteries if you are into sub'g.
    Then, might want to try Googeling " Name of mod: problems".
    Might like to read:
    18650 Battery Buying Guide for Vapor Users – Wake and Vape Blog
    (9) Battery Basics for Mods; the Ultimate Battery Guide | E-Cigarette Forum
    Calculating battery current draw for a regulated mod | E-Cigarette Forum
    Battery Safety: Will You Marry Me? - Mt Baker Vapor
    A Guide to Safe Charging - The Complete Guide to E-Cig Safety

Reactions: Tonee N
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread