Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Thanks for the welcome guys. It's a gold one. Following my gold mod trend.

I figured it would be real easy to set up. Hopefully my batteries come before the reo. I have one efest 18500 but it doesn't hit nearly as hard as my aw 18350s so I ordered a few aw 18490s off rtd to go with it.

It sounds like you will be all set when it arrives, but if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Make sure to come tell us when you get it, and post pics and stuff!

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham
I just ordered a mini 2.1 with the reomizer.

So sick of dealing with the k100 and having to adjust the floating pin and gennys leaking. I've been using a micro coil in the Genny forever. Anything reo specific I need to know?

"anything specific, besides a blissful vape, yes, you will order another one!:vapor:

fold_moiler

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2013
Minneapolis
Yes. Go ahead and order your second now, just get it out of the way.

Oh-I'm in the SW burbs. Just saw your location.
Any good shops besides ecig crib? Uptown vapor is the only other one I've been to and I wasn't impressed.

And wth PayPal it is a pending e check for 5-7 days instead of just taking the money like they used to. -_- thanks PayPal, see you in two weeks reo! Haha

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Mine is within weeks of dying. The 510 connection is wobbly. The plastic washer on the spring I lost so now I use an old carto condom. Also the floating pin moves constantly a lot of times it won't fire without adjusting or it won't stop firing. I got my 30 bucks worth plus I had it for almost a year.

Welcome Fold_moiler. My K100, ordered from Slowtech, arrived here a week or so after my first Reo/RM2. Needless to say it has not been used at all. Been wondering about that plastic thing on the spring and whether it is packaging, which must be removed - know I know thanks. And did not think to use it for dry burning - thx Dennis. Keep us updated Fold_moiler - pics and how you like the vape.

malkuth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Gray, TN, USA
Mine is within weeks of dying. The 510 connection is wobbly. The plastic washer on the spring I lost so now I use an old carto condom. Also the floating pin moves constantly a lot of times it won't fire without adjusting or it won't stop firing. I got my 30 bucks worth plus I had it for almost a year.

My wife (CATastrophe) has had her original Reo for about 1.5 years. It is still looking and performing like the day it arrived. Your Reo will probably outlast you, so start thinking about who to will it to.

pesky_human

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Greeley, CO
www.peskyhumans.com
Welcome!

Since you come from gennies, building a micro on a RM will be a cakewalk. Just grab some sterile rolled cotton from your local pharmacy first aid section and you are good to go.

If you want to just cut to the chase, and get started on the inevitable, break out the camera and take photos of your other gear so that you can start selling all of it once your Reo arrives. You're going to want at least 2 Grands to go with the mini, and having all those expensive tubes and gennies sitting around collecting dust is no fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread