Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayjazzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2015
Tyler, TX
I have been vaping for 4 months now and quit smoking in January. I feel so much better!

I started with a mid-size Aspire, but have now purchased an Aspire CF mod. Get a lot of vapor now.

I'm also making my own juice and have about six flavors going.

I'm happy to be here. The other e-cig forum I'm in is made up mostly of young people and they tend not to answer my posts, so I look forward to talking to others on this site!

Wayjazzy :2cool:

Reactions: StarreLabelle

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Reactions: Wayjazzy

Wayjazzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2015
Tyler, TX
I've probably been an ECF member about 8 hours, but already people are so welcoming and helpful! The other forum I had joined never welcomed me or replied to any of my posts. Ya'll (I'm from Texas :D) are the best!! I'm so excited to be a member of this forum! I was on chatting and picked up some great tips on making my own juice, which I've been doing for about 2 weeks now. This site is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work!

Thanks again,

Reactions: StarreLabelle

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I was on chatting and picked up some great tips on making my own juice, which I've been doing for about 2 weeks now.

I've got some links for you Kim. For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/298547-nicotine-comparisons.html <= They don't all taste the same.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor Blogs
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Capella (CAP) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/637270-diy-capellas-recipe-thread-v2-0-a.html
5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid-Recipes: http*:*//e-liquid-recipes - (Remove *'s - forum automatically striped this link)
* UK E-Liquid Recipes
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes
* Reddit Recipes - Read the Sidebar

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
2cdye5i.png

Great news you quit smoking, so pleased for you, well done and haping vaping, in fact, it's time for a vape right now :vapor:

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
So, how similar does it feel like being a smoker again? Just curious, as I'm trying to use this to stop smoking myself.

It can be surprisingly similar because of the inhalation and exhalation. But vaping tastes a lot better than smoking. It may not completely do away with cigarette cravings, for that you have to use some will power. But as a hopeless smoker vaping keeps me off cigarettes easier than I ever could have imagined. I was praying it would help me, and it did. Good luck!

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
I have been vaping for 4 months now and quit smoking in January. I feel so much better!

I started with a mid-size Aspire, but have now purchased an Aspire CF Mod. Get a lot of vapor now.

I'm also making my own juice and have about six flavors going.

I'm happy to be here. The other e-cig forum I'm in is made up mostly of young people and they tend not to answer my posts, so I look forward to talking to others on this site!

Hahaha, Welcome to ECF and kudos for switchin'.
You'll get more replies around here than you may even want. lol.
Enjoy your stay.

I was gonna mess with you a bit but thought better of it.
'Cause I know what they say about Texas, don't mess with them and all. Cheers, Miss Kim.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Thanks for all of the replies. I feel welcomed and I have fun on chat. This is unlike any vaping forum I've been on before. I love it!
I'm from Texas, too. Welcome:) People are friendly in this forum, you'll feel right at home. There's alot of help to be found with any vaping question you could think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread