Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJvape

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone!

I've just given up smoking, had a vape for about a week and transitioned slowly from 20 cigs a day to none (today being my first day in 5 years with no cigs)

I brought a Aspire Zelos 50w tank that came with a Nautalus 2. Using the 0.7ohm coil between 19-22.5w depending on the flavour and ratio between PG and VG.
I've done my research on it and it seems to be the best way to go.
I have to say I love It, the flavours, the power to adjust the 'hit' and the sheer control you get from it. (Also no more crap being funneled into my lungs!)

When I first brought I was having two fags in the morning, all day vaping and one at night. As of today I'm vaping only.

Currently have mint madness juice 12mg.
(Goes surprisingly well with my morning cup of Joe!)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone!
I've just given up smoking, had a vape for about a week and transitioned slowly from 20 cigs a day to none (today being my first day in 5 years with no cigs)
I brought a Aspire Zelos 50w tank that came with a Nautalus 2. Using the 0.7ohm coil between 19-22.5w depending on the flavour and ratio between PG and VG.
I have to say I love It, the flavours, the power to adjust the 'hit' and the sheer control you get from it. (Also no more crap being funneled into my lungs!)
When I first brought I was having two fags in the morning, all day vaping and one at night. As of today I'm vaping only.
Welcome and glad you joined.
The more you learn about vaping, the more you will enjoy it. Good show.
Might like to read:
VapeWild Test Results

Tripleheadkick78

Jul 1, 2017
Hi everyone!

Congrats![emoji41] One less smoker is a victory for our vaping community!

Sent from my LG-H860 using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome, SJVape! Congrats on transitioning to vaping... You are vaping my favorite tank/coil combination. Might want to get a few other flavors, I started out with mint, and the taste wore out rather quickly. I like to have some flavors in rotation as if I vape one thing all the time, I get unhappy. That said, you could have lucked onto your perfect flavor right off the bat, hey, it happens.

Best of luck in continuing vaping! That's fantastic! :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread