Hello!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!
I'm Tim, 34 and from the Netherlands!

Stopped cold turkey for 5 years but begun again, now after a year I am vaping for almost a.month and didn't touch any cigarettes!

Started vaping with a Justfog q16 but quickly changed this...for a Vaporesso Swag Kit. Came to the conclusion MTL is more my thing so now I am using the Nautilus2 tank for 2 weeks. Now and they still enjoying some DL.

My mom is enjoying the q16 and also didn't touch a cigarette anymore for two weeks now. I also managed together with some other colleagues to transfer other colleagues from cigarettes to vaping...with success!!

Mixing my own liquids! And also a RBA (Kayfun v5) is under way to start wicking and coiling

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi, Tim, congrats on switching to vaping, and for getting your mom started down that path as well (my delightful kiddo did that for me, as well), that's fantastic!

It sounds like you are taking to vaping like a duck to water, and I'm sure you will fit right in at ECF, so welcome, glad you are here! :)

Anna

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
Awesome and hope you stick with it.....if the k5 seems to airy, they make a restrictor kit, this brings it back to a better mtl tank....if you like the k5 and eventually want something a tad tighter and smaller, the kayfun mini v3 and Kayfun prime are excellent

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello all!
I'm Tim, 34 and from the Netherlands!
Stopped cold turkey for 5 years but begun again, now after a year I am vaping for almost a.month and didn't touch any cigarettes!
Started vaping with a Justfog q16 but quickly changed this...for a Vaporesso Swag Kit. Came to the conclusion MTL is more my thing so now I am using the Nautilus2 tank for 2 weeks. Now and they still enjoying some DL.
My mom is enjoying the q16 and also didn't touch a cigarette anymore for two weeks now. I also managed together with some other colleagues to transfer other colleagues from cigarettes to vaping...with success!!
Mixing my own liquids! And also a RBA (Kayfun v5) is under way to start wicking and coiling
Welcome and glad you joined.
I'm glad you are having success starting others in vaping. Two in my family are hard heads (contraries).
Might like to read the following compilations:
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
http://www.ejuicemakers.com/help/
Getting Started: DIY 101 – Mixing Your Own eLiquid
http://diyordievaping.com/category/latestnews/beginnertips/
A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes by Scottes777 • r/electronic_cigarette
What you need to know as as far as supplies and safety for the first time juicer. | E-Cigarette Forum

• Useful
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread