Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Hiya Boop. Welcome!

I own the V8 Stick myself. I love SMOK but I do not like devices that do not offer variable wattage or voltage settings. The stick works great with some tanks (especially SMOK tanks) but my other tanks do not like it much.

I assume you bought the v8 with a Baby beast on it? That tank works well the the v8 but eats through coils. You can buy Vaporesso NRG coils and they are much cheaper and last longer than the SMOK coils. They work well with the SMOK Baby Beast.

Of course you may be using something else anyway.

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hi Boop, welcome to ECF. Getting a backup device is a great idea, and if you are enjoying sub0hm it might make sense to consider a removable battery device, possibly a two battery one. I hate USB charging, period, although I do have some mods that use it. I like the convenience of charging them separately and swapping them out.

Although, most of all, congratulations on switching to vaping, that is fantastic. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Anna

Reactions: LyLyV

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Hello and welcome !.
129090.jpg

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I have been vaping for 3 yrs. now. I am 60 yrs. Young and I am on my 4th device. I just got a stick V8 hopefully it's a good choice. I want to purchase one more battery stick so I'm not attached to the wall plug. Trying to get a price on just another 3000 mah stick.
Welcome and glad you joined.
Did some checking for you and misthub looks promising, I would give them a phone call and find out the warranty information just to see if they are responsive (will give you a name to talk to). The problem with quite a few sellers are that they are fast to take your order/money, but when thing go wrong, not so fast/responsive.
Eleaf iJust S Starter Kit
Joyetech UNIMAX 25 Starter Kit
FastTech - Gadgets and Electronics
Not a big fan of fixed power output, it will limit the ohm coil rating available to you. Knowing what I know, May want to look into a internal battery variable watt device with a high mah output.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread