Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I just joined and figured I'd stop by to say "Hi!". I've been vaping on-and-off for about 4 years but became a very serious vaper about 3 months ago when I decided to give up my 25 year "analog" smoking habit for good. I've learned a ton in the past 3 months regarding vaping and spent many hours on Youtube and other sites researching and experimenting.

I currently vape on a Dovpo X TVC Topside Dual Squonk Box Mod using the Profile RDA (go mesh!). On my quest to find my personal favorite setup (above), I also own the Smok T-Priv 3, I-Priv, and Stick V8 mods as well as VandyVape Pulse Mech Mod and the Pulse x 80 watt. In addition I've tried a variety of cigalike devices.

I enjoy vaping with mesh as opposed to coils. In my opinion they offer the best flavor, which is most important for me.

Anyway thanks for having me and I hope to learn alot about your personal vaping experiences and share more about my own experiences!

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
Hello everyone! I just joined and figured I'd stop by to say "Hi!". I've been vaping on-and-off for about 4 years but became a very serious vaper about 3 months ago when I decided to give up my 25 year "analog" smoking habit for good. I've learned a ton in the past 3 months regarding vaping and spent many hours on Youtube and other sites researching and experimenting.

I currently vape on a Dovpo X TVC Topside Dual Squonk Box Mod using the Profile RDA (go mesh!). On my quest to find my personal favorite setup (above), I also own the Smok T-Priv 3, I-Priv, and Stick V8 mods as well as VandyVape Pulse Mech Mod and the Pulse x 80 watt. In addition I've tried a variety of cigalike devices.

I enjoy vaping with mesh as opposed to coils. In my opinion they offer the best flavor, which is most important for me.

Anyway thanks for having me and I hope to learn alot about your personal vaping experiences and share more about my own experiences!

Coolsiggy

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2018
Perth, Western Australia
Hi Sir Squonk, Welcome
I only started vaping 3 months ago...puffing a pipe. I see you are using the Topside with a profile, this was my first choice after viewing the Utube reviews...boy does the mesh shine. I now only look for mesh attys they are great and mostly use low wattage. I also use a Smok Species with a Uwell crown 4 with mesh which work well. My topside died when I spilt juice when removing the tank..batteries fell and kaboom...the electrics got soaked it's now awaiting repair.....replaced it with the Pulse dual. Undecided whether I prefer sqounk over tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread