Help a Newbie with Efests 35A

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have a brass nemesis mod. i had a Efest 35a purple battery in it and i go to change the Rda to a tank to see what its like. The Tank is the Mini Super Tank By Tobeco Btw. So i screw it in fire it, doesn't fire though. so i screw it off, but right before i screw it off all the way i heard the tank crackle . Then i Feel my mod is getting hot. I run Outside FAST and take the battery out and put it on the lawn, far from me or my house. The Battery was getting hot. i thought is was going to vent to i got the extinguisher out. Nothing happened.

What do i do?
What did i do wrong?
What is the solution to what i did wrong?
That's bloody crazy! I'm glad you are safe. As you would heard over and over again, there is nothing more important than battery safety. There are a few 18650 batteries I have included into my go to list, which includes the LG HG2, Samsung 30Q and 25R, and Sony VTC4 and VTC5. I would definitely not be confident with Efest batteries.

Edit: I am still a newb. Feel free to shout at me if I'm wrong :p

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
I have had the top cap get stuck on my clones several times. What I do is pull off the air flow control ring and then use pliers on the post that the afc ring sits. Its usually not stuck very much, just enough where I can't get enough grip, so I have never left marks and if I did they get hidden by the afc ring.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I have had the top cap get stuck on my clones several times. What I do is pull off the air flow control ring and then use pliers on the post that the afc ring sits. Its usually not stuck very much, just enough where I can't get enough grip, so I have never left marks and if I did they get hidden by the afc ring.

You need rubber gloves too.
Never use pliers on a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread