Help choosing first rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael7

May 28, 2014
oregon
youtubed it up for awhile and decided i think imma go with the clt, i was gonna go for the plumeviel after watching some vids but it out of stock everywhere and the authentic is $120 and thats about what i spent on my whole mech setup with tanks. but the clt seems to be pretty close to the same and i like how it rolled 3 rda's into 1.
thanks again ecf all you guys gave great suggestions on rda's i had no idea existed ,even though i thought i had done my research, of course it seems like with rda's there is a new best thing every week

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I'm fairly new too... and I have already accumulated 10 RDAs!

I would say Atomic by ehpro... but... it may not give you the six hits... four good ones anyway...

The trident v2 does that for me though...

We'll see though... have the plume veil, crown, tohb and quasar in the mail this week.

I have been near pulling a trigger on a Magma... but "they say" it is more ideal for double and quad builds..
anyone build single coils on a magma?

Last edited:

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
Yeah, I have several RDAs..I seem to use my tobh the most for how easy it is to take the heat sink off, seeing exactly how much liquid I need to add.. that's one thing the CLT is lacking. The CLT is infinite's first RDA, but it is really just a clone of three atomizers combined- tobh and stillare +Helios positive post block..

The top cap on the CLT comes off, just like the TOBH.

Michael7

May 28, 2014
oregon
Update**
Got my clt this morning built it up using dual 26 gauge kanthal 9 wraps on a 5/64 bit. And its not quite the smoke or flavor machine I was expecting . Ohm at .47 . But like all things there is a learning curve and I'm sure ill get it to where I want it after a few builds. Airflow wide open was wayyyy more then I was used to I had to close it 3/4 of the way. And its def a warmer vape. My lungs arnt used to that kind of hit even though I thought I was lung hitting my kayfun. Overall I'm very thankful for the recommendation as I really like the ease of build and airflow. Might try some twisted 28 gauge builds tomorrow and see how I like those .
Thanks again

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
EHPro Helios clone. I love mine -- four posts for easy dual-coil builds (although I tend to stick with low-resistance single coil builds), decently large drip well (wish it were slightly deeper, but as it is, it holds enough juice for at least 7 or 8 long hits), and great airflow (adjustable, and has holes large enough to not need to be drilled out).

helios_clone2_1024x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread