Help choosing open pod system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taznino

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Hannibal, MO , USA
Quitting smoking for the LAST time! Used Halo G6 and bought a juul. Looking for an easy to use open pod system but drowning in choices. Would prefer a longer lasting battery and options to refill my pods due to the expense of the juul pods. Don’t want too large of a battery but do want a good draw.

Thanks in advance for your assistance- links appreciated

Reactions: stols001

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Highly recommend the Minifit (by Justfog) -- here's a thread discussing it

Justfog Minifit

It is easily refillable by design. For some, the draw is a little loose, but you can easily plug one of the two small airholes for a tighter draw. The battery is only 370mah, but it lasts a surprisingly long time with the 1.6ohm, 1.5ml pods. Right now Fasttech has the kits (1 battery, 1 pod, usb cable) for 13.02usd, and packages of 3 pods for 6.80usd.

Taznino

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Hannibal, MO , USA
Highly recommend the Minifit (by Justfog) -- here's a thread discussing it

Justfog Minifit

It is easily refillable by design. For some, the draw is a little loose, but you can easily plug one of the two small airholes for a tighter draw. The battery is only 370mah, but it lasts a surprisingly long time with the 1.6ohm, 1.5ml pods. Right now Fasttech has the kits (1 battery, 1 pod, usb cable) for 13.02usd, and packages of 3 pods for 6.80usd.

Thank you SO much! I ordered this and should be here today

Now- what’s your favorite juice to vape in it- I prefer menthol since that what I smoked previously.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
I'm going to re-recommend the justfog minifit. This device has replaced my more expensive units. I've never had any issues with this device so far, and it's damn cheap.
$24.99 CDN and replacement pods are $14.99 CDN for a 3-pack.
Pods seem to last a surprisingly long time as well.
Enjoy,
m.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Now- what’s your favorite juice to vape in it- I prefer menthol since that what I smoked previously.
I make my own juice (unflavored, or with a hint of menthol and/or cigar), so I don't have any recommendations for flavored vendor juices. I use a 50:50 ratio of PG/VG and it feeds well in this device.

On first use, fill the pod nearly full, close it up, and take a few puffs *without* pressing the button, then let it set for a few minutes to allow the liquid to properly saturate the wick before actually using it.

Let us know how it goes. Cheers,
andrew

Taznino

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Hannibal, MO , USA
I make my own juice (unflavored, or with a hint of menthol and/or cigar), so I don't have any recommendations for flavored vendor juices. I use a 50:50 ratio of PG/VG and it feeds well in this device.

On first use, fill the pod nearly full, close it up, and take a few puffs *without* pressing the button, then let it set for a few minutes to allow the liquid to properly saturate the wick before actually using it.

andrew

andrew

Taznino

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Hannibal, MO , USA

andrew

Do you have to use just the Nicotine Salts in the Minifit- it seems like I may have read that in a thread but not sure as I’ve read so much lately

And thanks for the tip

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Do you have to use just the Nicotine Salts in the Minifit- it seems like I may have read that in a thread but not sure as I’ve read so much lately

And thanks for the tip
I am not using salt-nic, just regular freebase nicotine liquid. I mixed up some 16mg for the minifit and it is fine for me --- normally I vape 10mg on 1 ohm coils at 14-17 watts.

I do have some salt-nic base coming in just to see what it is like, and to see if it helps a friend of mine who vapes but can't seem to drop the cigarettes.

Taznino

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Hannibal, MO , USA
I'm going to re-recommend the justfog minifit. This device has replaced my more expensive units. I've never had any issues with this device so far, and it's damn cheap.
$24.99 CDN and replacement pods are $14.99 CDN for a 3-pack.
Pods seem to last a surprisingly long time as well.
Enjoy,
m.

spaceman84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
North Carolina
I am not using salt-nic, just regular freebase nicotine liquid. I mixed up some 16mg for the minifit and it is fine for me --- normally I vape 10mg on 1 ohm coils at 14-17 watts.

I do have some salt-nic base coming in just to see what it is like, and to see if it helps a friend of mine who vapes but can't seem to drop the cigarettes.

Nic salts make all the difference. Tried multiple mods, tanks, RDAs and juices over the years. Vape pens and All in Ones with nic salts is like smoking a cigarette but arguably better.

ASAP Bravo

Jun 14, 2018
Quitting smoking for the LAST time! Used Halo G6 and bought a JUUL. Looking for an easy to use open pod system but drowning in choices. Would prefer a longer lasting battery and options to refill my pods due to the expense of the JUUL pods. Don’t want too large of a battery but do want a good draw.

Thanks in advance for your assistance- links appreciated
check out the breeze 2, dope little setup good batt life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread