Tight MTL POD System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griego

Oct 26, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I'm looking for a tight MTL refillable POD system. Just getting off cigarettes. I have a juul and an njoy Ace. I like the draw on both of these but would like to be able to refill. I purchased the uwell Caliburn but the draw is a little looser than I wanted. I'm sure it'll just take some getting use to. IN the meantime I thought I'd jump on here for any recommendations. Thanks in advance. BG

Figs

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2017
Granbury - Texas - USA
The air intake for your Caliburn are the little holes, one on each side. Ether break the tip off a wood toothpick in one, or put a tiny piece of tape over one. You can do a quick test to see if it helps by covering one of the holes as you take a hit.

It made a difference for me, perhaps would work for you as well.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Congrats on getting off the cigs. The Caliburn is really nice for what it is, but not so much for emulating a cig.

I'm a big fan of of the GeekVape Frenzy which you can get down really tight on airflow. I'd also look into the Vapeants E8 which is really small and gives that cig feel. Threads on both devices are on here recently. Worth looking into. I think those are the best 2 currently for tight MTL.

Griego

Oct 26, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
The air intake for your Caliburn are the little holes, one on each side. Ether break the tip off a wood toothpick in one, or put a tiny piece of tape over one. You can do a quick test to see if it helps by covering one of the holes as you take a hit.

It made a difference for me, perhaps would work for you as well.

Thanks for the info.. I'll be giving it a try

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
For me, vladdin is killing it. Tight draw, great hit, and getting an amazing 5-6 refills with a NET juice. I'm now using it more than my rta. Love this thing, and highly recommend it. Best pod I've tried, of several (phix, juul, infinix, Orion, minifit, akso, innokin eq, zero, frenzy, penguin, suorin air, roto, and a few I can't remember during cocktail hour(s)!).

Last edited:

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Renova Zero is fairly tight.
It is. And it's a nice device. My son uses them exclusively. I liked everything about mine, except it won't allow a slow draw at all. You have to draw pretty hard to activate it, and that was a deal killer for me. Otherwise, it might've been my favorite. I love the size and form.

• Informative
Reactions: bask

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Pretty close Northstar but the Vladdin has a better throat hit than the Zero.

Double edge sword thing going because that Zero is so dang smooth. So smooth in fact many say too smooth as in a lack of throat hit.

I began using the Vladdin for ergonomic reasons. It just feels more natural to use and disappears in my shirt pocket due to the light weight alluminum chassis versus the Zinc body Zero. Like carrying a carpenter pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread