Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudeman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
New Bedford, MA
Best way to get an answer is to put something in a cart and start the checkout process. If you don't get a red text pop up saying you're S.O.L. then you're good to go.

<- is in a flavor ban state. Not one vendor will ship juice here unless it's tobacco flavor. A few will not ship anything here at all.

MrMozez

Aug 31, 2020
Best way to get an answer is to put something in a cart and start the checkout process. If you don't get a red text pop up saying you're S.O.L. then you're good to go.

<- is in a flavor ban state. Not one vendor will ship juice here unless it's tobacco flavor. A few will not ship anything here at all.
Thanks for replying. I actually took a chance and ordered... and the transaction went through without issue. My account was charged the amount as well. I'll be really happy when I receive a tracking number. Lol.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
MrMozez, vape juice bans are starting to show up all over. If you haven't already, look at mixing your own juice. There are DIY threads all over ECF and it's the way to ensure your right to vape as long as you have 100mg nicotine base in the freezer to mix your own juices. I don't see DIY flavors of any kind going away. They don't contain nicotine.

Calculate your daily usage and project it out to a lifetime stash of nic and freeze the nic. At 0 degrees it will last indefinitely. Store it in glass bottles (Boston Rounds are good) that are freezer rated, wrap them in bubble wrap or Kraft paper to prevent breakage, put them in a zip lock, and you will always have nic for DIY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread