Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi friends,

excuse me for posting this here, but I don't really know what to do.

I thought that maybe some of the GG USA freaks have passed by a similar situation.

I bought a Tilemahos v2 23mm @ eBreeze and send the package via FedEx to a friend's address in USA, the thing is that the FedEx tracking says:

"Clearance delay"

Recommended action:
Importer must provide instructions.

eBrezze sent me an email with the invoice attached, saying that my friend should contact FedEx.

He contacted FedEx, and they told him they do not have the package, that it is held by customs, he said them that he has the invoice and he wanted to know how he should proceed. FedEx asked him for a phone number and told him that they will contact him to inform how he should proceed and where he should send the invoice.

Tracking number: 773957538716

Any advice?

Last edited:

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
no, no, no...i did nothing at all, the main honor goes to Itshak and Eric for their outstanding knowledge and help.
when i started to be interested in gg, i noticed this community as a gentleman club, and this still stay the same.
Yes! The gentleman's club of ecigs. But women are definitely welcome too. I can imagine a bikini top with the GG logo. One G on each....[emoji102] [emoji2]

Glad the issue is being resolved. We are here to help each other.

Sad Society

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Haha. Bigger G's, not bigger bust.
b40fbec060aeda7c954e11e59c13f734.jpg

The G's as big as the C's in this picture. Put the G at a slight angle and more centered than the C's in this picture since there are no other letters. I would do it, but I'm not much good at editing.

I think we're slightly off topic in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread